Indianapolis Colts
CR91

CR91 Final Mock Draft (Hopefully)

I am really hoping I do not have to do another mock draft after this. I think the only other move the colts do outside the team is sign Berry. Clowney just doesn't seem like an option now and I expect him to re-sign with Seattle. With that being said, here is my god willing last mock draft of the year.

Colts trade the 44th pick of the draft to the chiefs in exchange for their second and third round pick

2 - Tee Higgins WR Clemson

This obviously depends how the draft falls as this could be a reach, but Higgins is a first round talent and day one starter. Amazing size to speed with the ability to get the ball in the air. It also gives Rivers a familiar weapon with similar skill traits.

2 -  Casar Ruiz C Michigan

Now Kelly will most likely be re-sign, however just in case we have an issue, I would suggest having a plan B. Ruiz also has the size to play G as well, giving us a quality backup in key positions.

3 - Jalen Hurts QB Oklahoma

I kinda feel like the days of dropback QBs with lack of mobility is becoming a thing of the past with QBs like Watson, Jackson, and Murray. You have also seen the success of Wilson as well as Mahomes who can work out of the pocket. Now Hurts has a lot of  his game that needs to be worked on, but while he is learning, I can see a role of using Hurts in a similar way as Hill in New Orleans

3 - Bryan Edwards WR South Carolina

Another WR with size. Edwards has some of the best hands in the draft with great after the catch ability. Also with Hilton going into his final year of his contract and a lot of starters needing to be re-signed, colts need to double down at WR imo.

4 - Terrance Steele OT Texas Tech

We need to get depth on the oline at both T and G. After taking Ruiz, Steele gives us the depth at T we need after only re-signing Clark also could potentially become a starter down the line.

5 - Jacob Breeland TE Oregon

Breeland gives Rivers another huge weapon to use in the redzone which is where Breeland flourished for the Ducks with 6 scores

6 - Darrion Daniels NT Nebraska

I feel like the only big run stuffer we have is Stewart. All of our other DTs are roughly 6 2 and under 300 pounds so I wanted to add a little more size just in case we lose Stewart to injury. Daniels is 6 3 311 pounds. While he doesnt really offer anything pressure wise, he is very hard to move in the middle.

6 - Tyler Bass K Georgia Southern

Yes I know we have Mclaughin, but we know Ballard loves competition and as much as Ballard has said he loves Mclaughin, I can still see the colts bringing in another Kicker to push him for the spot. While Bass had somewhat of a rough senior year, he was almost perfect as a junior with a very strong leg.

• Like 2

You don’t use a 2nd round pick on a guy who will just be a backup or depth. Not to mention Ruiz is likely to go higher than that. He’s considered the best IOL in the draft by most analysts.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

You don’t use a 2nd round pick on a guy who will just be a backup or depth. Not to mention Ruiz is likely to go higher than that. He’s considered the best IOL in the draft by most analysts.

Tyler too from Wisconsin, but I see your point. Look we need quality depth especially with Kelly's past injuries and who knows, perhaps he pushes Glow

32 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Tyler too from Wisconsin, but I see your point. Look we need quality depth especially with Kelly's past injuries and who knows, perhaps he pushes Glow

42 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

A lot i

of times it has happened esp. if a team is confident with the current set of starters

I’ve become a pretty big fan of Matt Hennessy of Temple.  Like Ya-Sin, he was a single-digit earner at Temple, meaning he’s tough.  He’s also mobile and smart, so his skills should translate to OG as well.  Not a power scheme candidate, but he’s really underrated IMO.

Higgins is tall and fast.

I wish he could separate, and had hands, and some toughness.

I'm just having a difficult time taking him in the first couple rounds, unless we've already taken a better WR, and I think there's plenty of them.

19 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Higgins is tall and fast.

I wish he could separate, and had hands, and some toughness.

I'm just having a difficult time taking him in the first couple rounds, unless we've already taken a better WR, and I think there's plenty of them.

You have Hilton to teach him how to run routes to get separation, but what we currently need is to add some size and give Rivers a familiar type of weapon.

I like the 2nd round picks - no trade down of wr - Higgins Clem and iol - Ruiz mi.   3rd - Qb J Fromm ga,  4th- wr  L Bowden ky , 5th - Cb H Hand temple, 6th - Te H Bryant fla atl, 6th - S. G Stone Ia

I like both WRs, but not the C pick at all. No way they go that early for C. I could see them going for an OT, or an OT/G flex guy that early though if the right guy falls. Only other issue is no CB. I don't think a one year gamble on Rhodes coming back to form negates the long term need.

9 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I like both WRs, but not the C pick at all. No way they go that early for C. I could see them going for an OT, or an OT/G flex guy that early though if the right guy falls. Only other issue is no CB. I don't think a one year gamble on Rhodes coming back to form negates the long term need.

The idea with Ruiz like I mentioned in case we have an issue re-signing Kelly.We have a lot of players hitting the market next year also perhaps he can push Glow. We have a ton of corners. Ya-Sin Moore Rhodes Wilson Tell Taylor. For now, that is the least of our problems

6 hours ago, CR91 said:

I am really hoping I do not have to do another mock draft after this. I think the only other move the colts do outside the team is sign Berry. Clowney just doesn't seem like an option now and I expect him to re-sign with Seattle. With that being said, here is my god willing last mock draft of the year.

Colts trade the 44th pick of the draft to the chiefs in exchange for their second and third round pick

2 - Tee Higgins WR Clemson

This obviously depends how the draft falls as this could be a reach, but Higgins is a first round talent and day one starter. Amazing size to speed with the ability to get the ball in the air. It also gives Rivers a familiar weapon with similar skill traits.

2 -  Casar Ruiz C Michigan

Now Kelly will most likely be re-sign, however just in case we have an issue, I would suggest having a plan B. Ruiz also has the size to play G as well, giving us a quality backup in key positions.

3 - Jalen Hurts QB Oklahoma

I kinda feel like the days of dropback QBs with lack of mobility is becoming a thing of the past with QBs like Watson, Jackson, and Murray. You have also seen the success of Wilson as well as Mahomes who can work out of the pocket. Now Hurts has a lot of  his game that needs to be worked on, but while he is learning, I can see a role of using Hurts in a similar way as Hill in New Orleans

3 - Bryan Edwards WR South Carolina

Another WR with size. Edwards has some of the best hands in the draft with great after the catch ability. Also with Hilton going into his final year of his contract and a lot of starters needing to be re-signed, colts need to double down at WR imo.

4 - Terrance Steele OT Texas Tech

We need to get depth on the oline at both T and G. After taking Ruiz, Steele gives us the depth at T we need after only re-signing Clark also could potentially become a starter down the line.

5 - Jacob Breeland TE Oregon

Breeland gives Rivers another huge weapon to use in the redzone which is where Breeland flourished for the Ducks with 6 scores

6 - Darrion Daniels NT Nebraska

I feel like the only big run stuffer we have is Stewart. All of our other DTs are roughly 6 2 and under 300 pounds so I wanted to add a little more size just in case we lose Stewart to injury. Daniels is 6 3 311 pounds. While he doesnt really offer anything pressure wise, he is very hard to move in the middle.

6 - Tyler Bass K Georgia Southern

Yes I know we have Mclaughin, but we know Ballard loves competition and as much as Ballard has said he loves Mclaughin, I can still see the colts bringing in another Kicker to push him for the spot. While Bass had somewhat of a rough senior year, he was almost perfect as a junior with a very strong leg.

Didn’t we have this same conversation a year ago?   You put some artificial deadline on what will be your “last mock”.  

Why?   You like doing them, so keep doing them.

As for this one, I’m afraid it’s my least favorite on a variety of levels.   Our pick 44 is worth 460 points.   The two picks we get back are worth just 390.   That’s way too big a gap. 

Also, I don’t see the pucks as realistic or desirable.  Not sure Higgins falls to 34.   The next second puck is in the low 60’s.   Ruiz should be long gone by then.

Hurts is one of my least favorite QBs.  Edwards is fine.   Then a second OL at R4 followed by a much needed TE too late in R5.   

I hope you’ll keep doing more of these.  You enjoy doing them, so keep having fun!  That’s what this is all about! 

10 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Didn’t we have this same conversation a year ago?   You put some artificial deadline on what will be your “last mock”.  

Why?   You like doing them, so keep doing them.

As for this one, I’m afraid it’s my least favorite on a variety of levels.   Our pick 44 is worth 460 points.   The two picks we get back are worth just 390.   That’s way too big a gap. 

Also, I don’t see the pucks as realistic or desirable.  Not sure Higgins falls to 34.   The next second puck is in the low 60’s.   Ruiz should be long gone by then.

Hurts is one of my least favorite QBs.  Edwards is fine.   Then a second OL at R4 followed by a much needed TE too late in R5.   

I hope you’ll keep doing more of these.  You enjoy doing them, so keep having fun!  That’s what this is all about! 

I just don't feel like anything changes come April. You know what the remaining needs are for the colts and where prospects were most likely land.

Strange. Draft calculate said it was equal value. 

I mentioned Higgins can be a reach, but the draft is unpredictable. More teams go after Ts then IOL and there are a lot of good Ts in this draft. It's either Hurts or Gordon. I'm just not a fan of the other QBs and I feel we can still use his level of athletism instead of just having the QB ride the bench. Oline depth is a big need. We really don't have options if god forbid someone on the line gets hurt. Breeland is still a good option and we still have Doyle and Allie-Cox

Glad you enjoy my Mocks!

8 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I just don't feel like anything changes come April. You know what the remaining needs are for the colts and where prospects were most likely land.

Strange. Draft calculate said it was equal value. 

I mentioned Higgins can be a reach, but the draft is unpredictable. More teams go after Ts then IOL and there are a lot of good Ts in this draft. It's either Hurts or Gordon. I'm just not a fan of the other QBs and I feel we can still use his level of athletism instead of just having the QB ride the bench. Oline depth is a big need. We really don't have options if god forbid someone on the line gets hurt. Breeland is still a good option and we still have Doyle and Allie-Cox

Glad you enjoy my Mocks!

More than me enjoying...  I know YOU enjoy them.

As for April, what happens is more info leaks out.   Clearly some of that (most if that?) is a smoke screen.   But sometimes good info gets out.   About guys like Mixon and Sweet and the big Miss State DL grabbed by Tennessee.  That information is always helpful.  Just things to keep an eye out for....

The key is having fun and don’t box yourself in!  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CR91 said:

The idea with Ruiz like I mentioned in case we have an issue re-signing Kelly.We have a lot of players hitting the market next year also perhaps he can push Glow. We have a ton of corners. Ya-Sin Moore Rhodes Wilson Tell Taylor. For now, that is the least of our problems

Moore is arguably the only tested CB vet we have. Rock was thrown to the wolves last year and did great as a rookie. Is he ready to be CB1? The rest have huge question marks. If numbers are everything, yes we have 8 CBs for 3 slots, but we also have 13 OL for 5. Taylor isn't on the roster. As far as OL is concerned, we have 100% of our starters. CB we have 66% of starters. You suggest taking a C early for depth in case of Kelly leaving, but Rhodes is only a 1 year contract so what about him leaving?

Of the 6 CBs we have in addition to Rock and Moore:

Huge questions

Rhodes - huge drop off an injury concerns the last 2 years

Unproven

Tell - huge project/conversion from S, that only had substantial snaps in 4 games due to injury

Wilson - hardly played after the fist 6 games in which he played sparingly. 

JAGS

Nelson - UDFA practice squad rook that we picked up after Jax cut him.

Pitts - UDFA guy that has been waived by 3 teams before we picked him up.

Porter - UDFA PS guy we picked up after cut by 2 teams

23 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Moore is arguably the only tested CB vet we have. Rock was thrown to the wolves last year and did great as a rookie. Is he ready to be CB1? The rest have huge question marks. If numbers are everything, yes we have 8 CBs for 3 slots, but we also have 13 OL for 5. Taylor isn't on the roster. As far as OL is concerned, we have 100% of our starters. CB we have 66% of starters. You suggest taking a C early for depth in case of Kelly leaving, but Rhodes is only a 1 year contract so what about him leaving?

Of the 6 CBs we have in addition to Rock and Moore:

Huge questions

Rhodes - huge drop off an injury concerns the last 2 years

Unproven

Tell - huge project/conversion from S, that only had substantial snaps in 4 games due to injury

Wilson - hardly played after the fist 6 games in which he played sparingly. 

JAGS

Nelson - UDFA practice squad rook that we picked up after Jax cut him.

Pitts - UDFA guy that has been waived by 3 teams before we picked him up.

Porter - UDFA PS guy we picked up after cut by 2 teams

Of the six corners I've mentioned, they've atleast played meaningful mins. We have a bunch of olinemen I've never even heard of. I'd rather protect our line. Our secondary is fine for now. We atleast have depth there, can't say the same about our oline

8 hours ago, CR91 said:

Of the six corners I've mentioned, they've atleast played meaningful mins. We have a bunch of olinemen I've never even heard of. I'd rather protect our line. Our secondary is fine for now. We atleast have depth there, can't say the same about our oline

There's only 5 (2 starters +3 question marks), plus 3 UDFA unknowns. Out of the 5, the 3 with question marks graded out 30.2 (Q.Wilson PFF), 46.4 (Rhodes), 67.6 (Tell). That's pretty concerning given the 2 with most snaps are sub 50, and the only one over 50 is the guy with the least snaps and is a conversion project.

I'm just not confident in a starting 3 with one vet, one CB2 rook moving to CB1, and one out of 3 questionable guys. The OL, already top 5, could likely lose a starter and still be top 15. Our DBs where already bottom 10.

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

There's only 5 (2 starters +3 question marks), plus 3 UDFA unknowns. Out of the 5, the 3 with question marks graded out 30.2 (Q.Wilson PFF), 46.4 (Rhodes), 67.6 (Tell). That's pretty concerning given the 2 with most snaps are sub 50, and the only one over 50 is the guy with the least snaps and is a conversion project.

I'm just not confident in a starting 3 with one vet, one CB2 rook moving to CB1, and one out of 3 questionable guys. The OL, already top 5, could likely lose a starter and still be top 15. Our DBs where already bottom 10.

Even if we do go corner with our first four picks, do you really see a rookie starting over Ya-Sin, Moore, and Rhodes? What is gonna happen if god forbid AC or Nelson get hurt?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Even if we do go corner with our first four picks, do you really see a rookie starting over Ya-Sin, Moore, and Rhodes? What is gonna happen if god forbid AC or Nelson get hurt?

Not Rock or Moore. But Rhodes on the other hand, he's a huge gamble, and only on a 1 year deal. Are we getting the 16/17 Rhodes, or the 18/19 Rhodes. I simply think CB needs to be one of our first three picks. And there are a few guys at the top of the 2nd I could absolutely see doing as good or better than Rock did last year.

AC or Nelson getting hurt? Your draft above takes a C earliest, so doesn't really help in that scenario, unless you think a 4th round RT is going to help replace Nelson/AC. I'm all for taking OL early, just not C that early. My first 3 picks (in no order) are CB, OT/OG, WR unless Love somehow drops to 34 (which I highly doubt). 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Not Rock or Moore. But Rhodes on the other hand, he's a huge gamble, and only on a 1 year deal. Are we getting the 16/17 Rhodes, or the 18/19 Rhodes. I simply think CB needs to be one of our first three picks. And there are a few guys at the top of the 2nd I could absolutely see doing as good or better than Rock did last year.

AC or Nelson getting hurt? Your draft above takes a C earliest, so doesn't really help in that scenario, unless you think a 4th round RT is going to help replace Nelson/AC. I'm all for taking OL early, just not C that early. My first 3 picks (in no order) are CB, OT/OG, WR unless Love somehow drops to 34 (which I highly doubt). 

I also mentioned Ruiz has the size and talent to play guard and I drafted another T. The Gs were just not worth taking that early. Boehm played G and C

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I also mentioned Ruiz has the size and talent to play guard and I drafted another T. The Gs were just not worth taking that early. Boehm played G and C

I'm more worried about T, so would error on the side of taking a T/G combo, in lieu of taking a C/G combo. We have flexibility at G to an extent (Braden could move in). Q can also play C if in a pinch. Patterson, drafted as a C, played all three positions, so I think he'd be just fine in a pinch for C if needed.

So all of these are what ifs about injury to the OL. What if there's injury to Rock or Moore given we're already replacing one starter with a question mark?

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I'm more worried about T, so would error on the side of taking a T/G combo, in lieu of taking a C/G combo. We have flexibility at G to an extent (Braden could move in). Q can also play C if in a pinch. Patterson, drafted as a C, played all three positions, so I think he'd be just fine in a pinch for C if needed.

So all of these are what ifs about injury to the OL. What if there's injury to Rock or Moore given we're already replacing one starter with a question mark?

Well that's the problem. All the good Ts will be taken by the top 50 picks. I needed the trade back to address WR

5 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Well that's the problem. All the good Ts will be taken by the top 50 picks. 

Austin Jackson and Cleveland will be there at 34, and quite possibly at 44 too.

Isaiah Wilson reminds me of Braden (underrated RT option, not the G/T element). And I absolutely love the upside of Prince Tega Wanogho who will be there.  Both of those guys should be there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Austin Jackson and Cleveland will be there at 34, and quite possibly at 44 too.

Isaiah Wilson reminds me of Braden (underrated RT option, not the G/T element). And I absolutely love the upside of Prince Tega Wanogho who will be there.  Both of those guys should be there.

Yes I know, but we have to address WR. Hilton for all we know will be gone next year and then we have nothing

19 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Yes I know, but we have to address WR. Hilton for all we know will be gone next year and then we have nothing

I'd still address WR in with the first 3, I'm just going X, not Z. WR depth is great this year, and I think we need to take advantage of the depth, not go that early. It's also a decent year for OL and CB, so our needs are pretty convenient.

In 2021, we'll have a lot of decisions to make. Both QBs (Rivers and JB, Kelly as well) are FAs, as well as Houston, Autry, Hilton, Pascal, MAC, Fountain, Ryan Kelly, Wilson, Rhodes, Stewart, Walker, and Muhammad. That's a lot of starters (bolded), potential starters, or key depth. Almost a third of our roster.

14 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I'd still address WR in with the first 3, I'm just going X, not Z. WR depth is great this year, and I think we need to take advantage of the depth, not go that early. It's also a decent year for OL and CB, so our needs are pretty convenient.

In 2021, we'll have a lot of decisions to make. Both QBs (Rivers and JB, Kelly as well) are FAs, as well as Houston, Autry, Hilton, Pascal, MAC, Fountain, Ryan Kelly, Wilson, Rhodes, Stewart, Walker, and Muhammad. That's a lot of starters (bolded), potential starters, or key depth. Almost a third of our roster.

But you can't pass up on someone like Higgins if he falls there. Yes that is my point. 2021 is gonna be a tough year because we have a lot of players hitting the market. 

7 minutes ago, CR91 said:

But you can't pass up on someone like Higgins if he falls there. Yes that is my point. 2021 is gonna be a tough year because we have a lot of players hitting the market. 

You could say the same thing about a few guys at other positions if they drop as well. Higgins has played all 3 spots, but projects naturally to X, so I'd be happy to have him. Walter who is one the most accurate mockers, if not the most accurate, has the Colts taking Higgins at 44 (taking a CB at 34). But I'd also be fine with Claypool or Pittman at X.

If I'm going to worry about 2021, I'm probably going to worry most about DE (3 of our top 5 or 6) and CB (2 of our top 4 or 5) given those that will be FAs then.

11 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

You could say the same thing about a few guys at other positions if they drop as well. Higgins has played all 3 spots, but projects naturally to X, so I'd be happy to have him. Walter who is one the most accurate mockers, if not the most accurate, has the Colts taking Higgins at 44 (taking a CB at 34). But I'd also be fine with Claypool or Pittman at X.

If I'm going to worry about 2021, I'm probably going to worry most about DE (3 of our top 5 or 6) and CB (2 of our top 4 or 5) given those that will be FAs then.

We still have Turay and Benogu to play DE and we can move Buckner around. CB we can address next year depending on how Rhodes plays. 

26 minutes ago, CR91 said:

We still have Turay and Benogu to play DE and we can move Buckner around. CB we can address next year depending on how Rhodes plays. 

Come on brother, lol... Turay was limited to passing downs before missing most of the season. Banogu was used the same and didn't look near as good. I have higher hopes for Turay, but coming back from injury doesn't help either. No way we can count on either option to be a 3 down guy at this point. I hope they pan out, but hope is not a safe strategy. 

You're being very convenient/optimistic here, and totally ignoring the current loss, and potential future loss of proven production. 

7 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Come on brother, lol... Turay was limited to passing downs before missing most of the season. Banogu was used the same and didn't look near as good. I have higher hopes for Turay, but coming back from injury doesn't help either. No way we can count on either option to be a 3 down guy at this point. I hope they pan out, but hope is not a safe strategy. 

You're being very convenient/optimistic here, and totally ignoring the current loss, and potential future loss of proven production. 

So we're wasting picks then on Turay and Benogu. High second round picks. You're ready to move on before we actually see what we have?

Just now, CR91 said:

So we're wasting picks then on Turay and Benogu. High second round picks. You're ready to move on before we actually see what we have?

Oh I'm definitely not ready to move on from either. I think Turay has potential to be a 3 down guy as he was seen more as a run defender coming out of the draft. Coming off an injury and the loss of development is tough though. Who knows what he turns into, but you simply can't count on that at this point. Banogu is a total raw wildcard. I didn't really like the pick to be honest, and thought it to "cute" with all the talk of SAM use. He could develop nicely, but it will take time. 

On the same topic, I'm not ready to give up on guys like Campbell either, which many here act like he's an afterthought. In the limited time we did see him, he looked far more ready to be a 3 down option though than either DE. I think Fountain has been overlooked too, but a lot more to prove.

10 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Oh I'm definitely not ready to move on from either. I think Turay has potential to be a 3 down guy as he was seen more as a run defender coming out of the draft. Coming off an injury and the loss of development is tough though. Who knows what he turns into, but you simply can't count on that at this point. Banogu is a total raw wildcard. I didn't really like the pick to be honest, and thought it to "cute" with all the talk of SAM use. He could develop nicely, but it will take time. 

On the same topic, I'm not ready to give up on guys like Campbell either, which many here act like he's an afterthought. In the limited time we did see him, he looked far more ready to be a 3 down option though than either DE. I think Fountain has been overlooked too, but a lot more to prove.

Benogu will likely make a similar jump like Turay. He's been working with Mathis as well. Turay was playing great before he got hurt. I blame Brissett for Campbell and of course injuries, but Brissett couldn't get him the ball

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

Benogu will likely make a similar jump like Turay. He's been working with Mathis as well. Turay was playing great before he got hurt. I blame Brissett for Campbell and of course injuries, but Brissett couldn't get him the ball

Banogu is/was much more raw than Turay. I also wonder how this covid situation has impacted his training. I do know that Mathis stepped back from his coaching/training duties and is doing more of a limited for-hire gig now. 

I think Hines and Campbell are going to tear it up this year with Rivers, and both will end up as his favorites.

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

Banogu is/was much more raw than Turay. I also wonder how this covid situation has impacted his training. I do know that Mathis stepped back from his coaching/training duties and is doing more of a limited for-hire gig now. 

I think Hines and Campbell are going to tear it up this year with Rivers, and both will end up as his favorites.

I doubt it's really affected him. Most athletics have their own gyms at home

Just now, CR91 said:

I doubt it's really affected him. Most athletics have their own gyms at home

It's technique work he needs, not gym work though.

41 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

It's technique work he needs, not gym work though.

Could always have Mathis on Skype. Better then nothing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

Could always have Mathis on Skype. Better then nothing

Yup, better than nothing. But he needs a body or at least a practice * in front of him lol.  

Hope he's got a big roomie :yahoo:

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2020 at 9:19 PM, jkrobl5 said:

I like the 2nd round picks - no trade down of wr - Higgins Clem and iol - Ruiz mi.   3rd - Qb J Fromm ga,  4th- wr  L Bowden ky , 5th - Cb H Hand temple, 6th - Te H Bryant fla atl, 6th - S. G Stone Ia

Harrison Bryant is a 3rd or 4th round prospect on most prospect rankings.

On 3/29/2020 at 6:19 PM, jkrobl5 said:

I'm not a fan of Fromm