Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What pick did you hate the most?

On 3/27/2020 at 11:04 AM, CheezyColt said:

Including the first round, mine was easily Dorsett.  Remember watching that at a bar with my wife and some friends (I was the only Colts fan) and I let loose a steady stream of obscenities.  Landon Collins or Malcolm Brown on the board I thought were no brainers.

Outside of the first was in that same draft, actually.  I hadn't heard of D'Joun Smith before they announced his name on TV.  (I was less into the whole draft process than I am now)

Banogu was a head scratcher for me as well.  I heard the rumblings beforehand that we were really high on him, but still think that was early.  Wasn't mad about it, but I wasn't thrilled.

Agree..... bangou for me. Aj brown and metcalf still on the board. I was hoping for Brown.

Good post tdub. It actually made me go back and look post 2012 (which was pretty good) at Grigs’ body of work. It’s actually mind blowing the kind of production and impact that CB’s classes are getting over RG’s. Just mho.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:46 AM, Blueblood23 said:

Couldn’t have said it better. Most of our Ohio State picks over the years haven’t panned out. I might have included Campbell, but it’s to early to tell. I hope he works out.

Well, the question was AT THE TIME.  Looking at what I chose, its interesting to see that neither Brown, Gonzalez, or Hooker were very stoutly built, at least I did not think of them as being very soutly despite height and weight measurements.  Maybe I value that more than I think.  I don't like Josh Gordon either in our current QB discussion.  Interesting.

Donald Brown was easily the pick I did not like the most.  In college, all he did was run fast, and that's about all he did in the NFL.  Didn't have the body type to develop into something more.  Shouldn't have been a first round pick.

Archived