Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Interview Mims

11 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

The key words you wrote are....   I hope he lasts....

All I see now is Mims mocked in the 20’s since the Combine.   Gotta hope he lasts is right!  

I do think NFL gm's are lower on taking WR's then most mock networks. I mean almost all mocks last year had Butler, Metcalf, A.J Brown all going in the first. I do believe the only WR's going the the first this year are Jeudy, Lamb and Ruggs with close contention with Higgins.

Now if I am the colts and at 34 Tee Higgins and Denzel Mims are there I am a nervous wreck lol

I'm guessing we're video chatting with a ton of players, so not putting a lot of stock in this. Just the draft teams doing their jobs.

As far as Mims is concerned, to me he's a big Z. We need a big well rounded X. That is unless you want to try and convert him away from his natural position and skill set. Or if you want to ignore the obvious X need. While TY's health is absolutely a concern, it doesn't erase our hole at X (no WR 6-3 or above)..... And I doubt they are ready to give up on TY and Campbell.

2 hours ago, stitches said:

I'd love it if he lasted to 34. A bit doubtful though. He's nailed every part of the pre-draft process it seems. 

So I didn’t put him in my recent mock draft because I’m hearing that there is legitimate 1st round buzz around him. The highest I’ve seen him going is to the Packers in the 1st.

Would love him at 34 but there’s other options like Pittman, Higgins, etc...

Archived