Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pick 34

coltsfeva

Pick 34  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What position will the Colts draft at 34?

• WR
    • TE
    • QB
    • OT
    • CB

Honestly, it's anybody's guess. We have a lot of holes to fill still. We need to fill at least 2 of those needs before the draft because we cannot expect 3-4 rookies to come in and all start. 

We HAVE to get one more TE, WR, and CB in FA. I'll be interested to see what happens.

Watkins, Walker/Graham, and Logan Ryan would be great lol

There's only 2 guys I'm really looking at for 34 (realistic chance of being there). If neither of them are available, I'm open to a trade back (not far) for an extra pick.

QB - If Love somehow drops to 34, he's a take.

CB - If Henderson is available, he's a take. If not, there are plenty of tier 2 CBs that will be available between 44 and 75.

As far as the other top needs.... 

WR - I'm not looking at anyone under 6-3 in the first 4 rounds. X WR is by far our biggest need. Claypool, Pittman, or Edwards at 44 or 75. Mims to me is a big Z, and would be a project at X.

OT - Only if one of the right guys fall at 44. We've got some room to breath with AC locked up for 2 years, and can wait if needed. Still need to address OT and/or OG depth. A swiss army type G/T like Haeg would be nice in the mid rounds. 

TE - I'd love Kmet, but we've got bigger needs early. There are several detached TE types that will be available in the mid rounds.

7 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

There's only 2 guys I'm really looking at for 34 (realistic chance of being there). If neither of them are available, I'm open to a trade back (not far) for an extra pick.

QB - If Love somehow drops to 34, he's a take.

CB - If Henderson is available, he's a take. If not, there are plenty of tier 2 CBs that will be available between 44 and 75.

As far as the other top needs.... 

WR - I'm not looking at anyone under 6-3 in the first 4 rounds. X WR is by far our biggest need. Claypool, Pittman, or Edwards at 44 or 75. Mims to me is a big Z, and would be a project at X.

OT - Only if one of the right guys fall at 44. We've got some room to breath with AC locked up for 2 years, and can wait if needed. Still need to address OT and/or OG depth. A swiss army type G/T like Haeg would be nice in the mid rounds. 

TE - I'd love Kmet, but we've got bigger needs early. There are several detached TE types that will be available in the mid rounds.

I'd take Kmet at 44. TE is most definitely a need, and Kmet could be a stud for the Colts for many years. I agree with you about Love; he'd be a great pickup at 34. I doubt he falls there but you never know. And I think both Claypool and Pittman have a decent chance of being there at 75. Give me Love, Kmet and Pittman and I'd be a happy camper. 

However, given that I believe Love will be gone, I voted for WR at pick 34. The team badly needs an upgrade there, and given Funchess' signing in GB, the need just got higher. 

9 minutes ago, Hoose said:

I'd take Kmet at 44. TE is most definitely a need, and Kmet could be a stud for the Colts for many years. I agree with you about Love; he'd be a great pickup at 34. I doubt he falls there but you never know. And I think both Claypool and Pittman have a decent chance of being there at 75. Give me Love, Kmet and Pittman and I'd be a happy camper. 

However, given that I believe Love will be gone, I voted for WR at pick 34. The team badly needs an upgrade there, and given Funchess' signing in GB, the need just got higher. 

I think you have to address CB by end of the second. Latest 1st half of the 3rd. I'd absolutely love to have Kmet, but an X and CB are by far higher on my priority list. Claypool is almost like a TE and basically would be a TE (same routes) running out of the slot. He's kinda a two-for.. 

4 hours ago, Rivers4SB said:

I like to see a WR who drops. k. allen was a great route runner who dropped to 3rd rd for Chargers. This could help free TY for deep balls.

KJ Hamler is a WR I think can have one hell of an impact for the colts .Kid has huge heart ,Pull away speed ,gets open a lot of the Go ,I would actually pick the kid at 34 over many of the WR projected .TY ,Hamler ,Campbell that’s a fantastic trio .Rivers needs dynamic players and these 3 would be hard to stop .

Archived