Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

2019 draft scenario...

Colts trade RD1: 26.

Colts got pick No. 46 and the 34th pick in 2020.

 

2020 draft scenario...(IF Ballard is

Creature of habit...)

Rd2: 34 Trade w/ Miami for picks 56 & 70 

Dolphins—QB, LT, RB, EDGE, IOL

(560-580 Pt. Value)

 

Rd2:44 Ezra Cleveland BSU LT

Rd2:56 Jalen Reagor TCU WR

Rd3:70 Chase Claypool ND WR/TE

(Naptown Philly likes his tall WRs)

Rd3: 75  Matt Peart UCONN RT

(Haeg & Andrews Gone. Depth RT/G)

Rd4: 122 Larrell Murchison NC State DT

RD5: 160 Quitez Cephus Wisconsin WR

RD6: 193 James Morgan Florida Int. QB

RD6: 197  Derek Tuszka ND State DE/ST

 

Colts—EDGE, WR, IDL, OT

 

FA: Clowney Edge

FA: Berry S

 

Source: www.drafttek.com

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, FalseStart said:

2019 draft scenario...

Colts trade RD1: 26.

Colts got pick No. 46 and the 34th pick in 2020.

 

2020 draft scenario...(IF Ballard is

Creature of habit...)

Rd2: 34 Trade w/ Miami for picks 56 & 70 

Dolphins—QB, LT, RB, EDGE, IOL

(560-580 Pt. Value)

 

Rd2:44 Ezra Cleveland BSU LT

Rd2:56 Jalen Reagor TCU WR

Rd3:70 Chase Claypool ND WR/TE

(Naptown Philly likes his tall WRs)

Rd3: 75  Matt Peart UCONN RT

(Haeg & Andrews Gone. Depth RT/G)

Rd4: 122 Larrell Murchison NC State DT

RD5: 160 Quitez Cephus Wisconsin WR

RD6: 193 James Morgan Florida Int. QB

RD6: 197  Derek Tuszka ND State DE/ST

 

Colts—EDGE, WR, IDL, OT

 

FA: Clowney Edge

FA: Berry S

 

Source: www.drafttek.com

 

  I recently suggested this same trade back as very plausible.

 With about $6M needed for the draft and about $10M saved for needs during the season, we won't be spending lump sums on FA's going forward.  So Clowney is a joke. 
 Would bet against Reagor being there at 44 let alone 56.
  Cleveland looks very promising. There at 56?
  And you don't have a CB earlier. lol
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

 

  I recently suggested this same trade back as very plausible.

 With about $6M needed for the draft and about $10M saved for needs during the season, we won't be spending lump sums on FA's going forward.  So Clowney is a joke. 
 Would bet against Reagor being there at 44 let alone 56.
  Cleveland looks very promising. There at 56?
  And you don't have a CB earlier. lol
 

Hey... appreciate the input...as with all mocks that we get wrong... I listed my source. Those are the players that were available more/less around those picks...like Damon Arnette a lot... he was available...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not too shabby considering the trade.  Getting Claypool and Reagor together would be awesome.  But yeah, the no CB thing is a tough one.  Unless of course they end up signing one.  Rhodes on a prove it deal?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 3:26 PM, throwing BBZ said:

 

  I recently suggested this same trade back as very plausible.

 With about $6M needed for the draft and about $10M saved for needs during the season, we won't be spending lump sums on FA's going forward.  So Clowney is a joke. 
 Would bet against Reagor being there at 44 let alone 56.
  Cleveland looks very promising. There at 56?
  And you don't have a CB earlier. lol
 

Xavier Rhodes it is...1yr deal

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2020 at 5:01 AM, AZColt11 said:

Not too shabby considering the trade.  Getting Claypool and Reagor together would be awesome.  But yeah, the no CB thing is a tough one.  Unless of course they end up signing one.  Rhodes on a prove it deal?

You asked for him... Ballard answered. XR on his way...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • That sounds good.    I would be fine with 6-8 pm and 9-11 pm ET with a 5 minute window for picks, so 16 picks should be done in 120 minutes. It would be like the real draft starting Day 3, where they get only 5 minutes between picks.     Would you have time around the beginning of April to help moderate this along with me? If it is a small window of time, it is a smaller time commitment on my front and yours, so I like this idea.   I can ask @NFLfan @csmopar and @danlhart87 again if they would be willing to make themselves available for those small windows of time thus giving us plenty of options. Let us bring this thread back up then.
    • First of all, I'd say bad fit for us. He's a 3-4 DE. In our system he'd be a tweener, or maybe even a 3T.  Great against the run, average vs the pass. Very solid 3 down guy overall in a 3-4.   IMO, even if he was a fit, we don't need run D help, and he'd be too expensive. Overall just not the benefit and value we need.    
    • Here's what we did on another board a few years ago. Worked out pretty good. 1 Round per evening 2 windows each night... picks 1-16, and then 17-32 (I think it was 7p-8p and 9-10, but could have been 8-9 and 10-11). That way, guys new pretty much when they needed to be there, and only needed to pay attention for roughly an hour per day. Really not even that long. Also gave the mods some time between windows to tidy up. 3 minute clock hence the "flash" term. If you miss a pick, you drop 5 spots (basically giving them an extra 15 minutes). If they missed it a second time, they get bumped to the end of the round and have up to an hour before the next days round starts. If they miss that, they get best player based on their primary needs.  We had 3 threads going at once, and 3 moderators. One thread for the pick announcements and general comments, one with a constantly updated order and big board, and one to manage trades. The big board management was great in terms of keeping it going and checking off who is gone. We also published team needs, but I can't remember if we tracked it except for using it when folks missed their window. Only trades allowed are pick for pick(s) so very little approval needed. No picks for existing players (We did the mock post FA fury, I think we started about 2 weeks prior to the draft).
  • Members

    • Fluke_33

      Fluke_33 2,607

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • twfish

      twfish 1,089

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • nfatta

      nfatta 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Four2itus

      Four2itus 4,895

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Maxwell2

      Maxwell2 2

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Colts1324

      Colts1324 395

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • fawnlebowitz

      fawnlebowitz 2

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • CurBeatElite

      CurBeatElite 1,308

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • danlhart87

      danlhart87 7,379

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Dogg63

      Dogg63 2,031

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...