Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
CR91

Colts life - Nyheim Hines

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

Props to Nyheim! Can’t wait to see what he does with Rivers. 

I felt pretty bad for the guy last year. After coming on crazy strong as a rook, and almost setting rookie records, his regression was irritating. Glad he at least got a shot at special teams later in the season. I think he'll be a huge part of the O this year, unless that is, they start throwing to Mack a lot more. I do think Mack will be more involved in the passing game, but I think they will still find ways to get Hines the ball. I wouldn't mind seeing even some two back sets, or even lining Hines up in the slot. He might just be Rivers BFF.

1 hour ago, coltsfeva said:

Props to Nyheim! Can’t wait to see what he does with Rivers. 

He had to be one of the happiest Colts when they signed Rivers.  I can see Hines having an Eckler type impact for the Colts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coffeedrinker said:

He had to be one of the happiest Colts when they signed Rivers.  I can see Hines having an Eckler type impact for the Colts.

Me too.   I think he will have a great season.   If he was stock it'd be a strong buy!

• Like 1

Both Hines and Campbell should have really good year with Rivers. Hopefully Campbell doesn’t take to many of Hines snaps. Last year they kind of used Campbell when he was healthy in a similiar way.

I really enjoy these features...gives us a closer look at the lives of the players and their families.  Looking forward to greater things from Hines!