Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

CR91 Second To Last Mock Draft

This could possibly be my last mock draft for the year. but it depends if anything changes from now til the draft. Keep in mind, I am factoring us signing Clowney and/or Berry.

2 - Damon Arnette CB Ohio State

Arnette is an absolute dog in man coverage and one of the best tackling corners in the draft.

2 - Chase Claypool WR Notre Dame

Rivers has always had big wrs in his career from Jackson to Floyd to Williams so we need to provide him a weapon he is accustom to using.

3 - Anthony Gordon QB Washington State

Gordon can be held in the wing while Rivers hopefully mentors him to take over in a few years.

4 - Calvin Throckmorton T/G Oregon

With us losing Haeg and Andrews, we need depth for our line and throckmorton has the versatility we need.

5 - Jacob Breeland TE Oregon

Big target at 6 5 250 with 4.7 speed and six scores in 2019.

6 - Tremayne Anchrum G/C Clemson

Anchrum has been solid for Clemson playing both G and T, however his length is better off playing either G or C

6 - Rodney Clemons S SMU

Give us some depth at S 

1 minute ago, boo2202 said:

Hope your right.

Don’t understand the love that claypool

gets on this forum. 

needs to work on his route running, but his size and speed and hands makes him very intriguing. Reminds me of Kelvin Benjamin before he got hurt.

Just now, LockeDown said:

Do Arnette and Claypool start?

Arnette I would assume so. Claypool would probably be used mostly in the red zone in his rookie year.

I like it.  CB has definitely elevated as a need with Desir leaving.  I’m beginning to think Ballard may roll with Rivers, JB, and Kelly.  But I do like Gordon as the most likely QB for Ballard and Reich if we do draft one...

Archived