Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2020 Gavin Mock Draft, Rounds 1 - 7 (merge)

Texans fans are LIVID over the Hopkins trade and rightfully so.

Watson's favorite target is gone and even Randall Cobb can't make up for that production. 

The Texans need a game changer, a physical red zone threat that can come in immediately and make a difference.

With the 34th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Houston Texans select WR/TE Chase Claypool

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

so do yall like the trade or no 

Since I’m the other side, I won’t judge the trade. The player, I’m sure you could have gotten later, around the end of round 2, but he’s a high quality guy and was one of my targets late in the round as well

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Too early for claypool in my opinion

He's risen to bottom of the 1st on several draft boards 

2 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

With the 35th pick in the 2020 Gavin Mock Draft, The Detroit Lions select: Ross Blacklock DT TCU.

@NFLfan and the Minnesota Vikings are on the clock 3:21 EST

great pick for lions 

With the 36th pick of the Gavin Mock Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select

Antoine Winfield, Jr. 

Safety, University of Minnesota

The Vikes have one safety on the team, Harrison Smith. They are in desperate need of safety help. They could have taken Delpit or the safety from Bama. But they value familiarity. Winfield can stay home and play where his dad played and was a great Viking. 

@Clem-Dog You are on the clock for the Chargers.

25 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

It's not complete. Last 3 picks are missing. 

Round 1

1. Cincinnati (2-14) – Joe Burrow, QB, LSU

2. Washington (3-13) – Chase Young, DE, Ohio State

3. Detroit (3-12-1) – Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State

4. New York Giants (4-11) – Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa

5. Miami (5-11) – Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

6. Los Angeles Chargers (5-11) – Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

7. Denver (7-9) from Carolina (5-11) – Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson

8. Cleveland (6-10) – from Arizona (5-10-1) from Miami (5-11) – Jedrick Willis, OT, Alabama

9. Jacksonville (6-10) → Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama

10. Miami (5-11) from Cleveland (6-10) – Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia

11. New York Jets (7-9) – CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma

12. Las Vegas (7-9) – Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina

13. San Francisco* (13-3) from Indianapolis (7-9) – Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama

14. Tampa Bay (7-9) – Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville

15. Carolina (5-11) from Denver (7-9) – Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn

16. Atlanta (7-9) – K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE, LSU

17. Dallas (8-8) – Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama

18. Baltimore → from Arizona (5-10-1) → from Miami – from Pittsburgh (8-8) – Patrick Queen, LB, LSU

19. Las Vegas f/CHI- Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU
20. Jacksonville f/LAR- CJ Henderson, Cornerback, Florida.
21. Philadelphia- Eagles select A.J. Epenesa, Edge, Iowa
22. Minnesota f/BUF- Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson.
23. New England- Zack Baun, LB, Wisconsin
24. New Orleans- Jordan Love, QB, Utah State.
25. Giants f/Minnesota- edge Yetur Gross-Matos from Penn State
26. Miami f/HOU- Wide Receiver Denzel Mims, Baylor
27. Seattle- Josh Jones
28. Arizona f/ Baltimore- Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma.
29. Tennessee- Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia

30. Packers select Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
31. 49ers select AJ Terrell, CB, Clemson
32: Chiefs select Neville Gallimore, DT -- Oklahoma 

Last 5 picks:

No.33 - Bengals - Austin Jackson, OT, USC

No.34 - Texans - Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame

No.35 - Lions - Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU

No.36 - Vikings - Antoine Winfield, S, Minnesota

No.37 - Chargers - Cesar Ruiz, OL, Michigan

7 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Panthers lost some players in the secondary. Think they get a steal here.... 

With the 38th pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Carolina Panthers select.... 

Xavier McKinney, Safety, Alabama. 

@twfish next up. 

@twfish on the clock until 903 EST tonight

It's the moment everyone has been waiting for! Indianapolis is on the clock, and they are not trading this pick! A player is to be selected!

A small, blue and white envelope is passed up through the cheering fans, containing the name of the player to be selected by the Colts, and no, it won't be announced by an ape this time!

With the 40th pick in the 2020 Colts Forum Gavin Mock Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select:

Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU

The top prospect remaining on my board, Gladney fills the hole created by the departure of Pierre Desir. An elite cornerback, Gladney is a great fit in the current defensive scheme, where he can use his superb instincts and athleticism, along with great ball skills, to make plays on the ball and force turnovers. A super-aggressive cover-man, Gladney plays much bigger than his measurements and has the potential to be one of the best, if not the best, cornerback from this class.

What say you, Colts Nation??? Do you like this pick, or would you rather I have gone in a different direction!! Cheers!

If I'm not mistaken, @coltsfanej should be on the clock with the Cleveland Browns! 

Archived