Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2020 Gavin Mock Draft, Rounds 1 - 7 (merge)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, twfish said:

Im dumb haha 

Miami selects

Jeremiah Dinson         Auburn            S 

Not at all. I just noticed that you were on and did not want you to miss another pick. You seem to know these players well. 

Do you have prospective UDFAs that you want to add to your team?

With the 252nd overall draft pick of 2020 Gavin's Mock Draft, the Las Vegas Raiders select

Essang Bassey, CB, Wake Forest

He has very good anticipation, intuition, ball skills and production when he's not used in press coverage and I think he's overlooked for his size and length. But, Raiders seems to play man coverage less and a lot of zone coverage which would fit his strength. Smart DCs would avoid tough matchup for him and let him make plays with a Safety covering him behind, which the Raiders almost always do. Good fit, great value here though this draft has been CB heavy for them. 

You can never have too many cornerbacks!

6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

@NFLfan otc for 1 more hour...

1 hour ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@NFLfan you're on the clock for last pick of Minnesota Vikings, should have traded back for Mr. Irrelevant :D

Sorry, I was busy working. 

I ignored the DT position until this round. I think I will draft another.

With the 254th pick, the Vikings select Josiah Coatney, DT, Ole Miss. 

With the 254th overall draft pick in 2020 Gavin's Mock Draft, the Las Vegas Raiders select

Kendall Coleman, EDGE, Syracuse.

Last year, Raiders got a defensive rookie of the year out of nowhere, and they try to see if this player could have any little success from seventh round. Coleman has great processing skills and high Football IQ, but lacks ideal length, burst and play strength for an edge rusher. Raiders could improve his power and mass and see if that blends well with his football brain to provide valuable depth to their very good, young and developing force of the defensive line.

20 minutes ago, csmopar said:

@runthepost on the clock for the final pick, Mr irrelevant for the 2020 draft. 

good job everyone,

@danlhart87 our thoughts and prayers are with you, I hope you’re recovering quickly. 

Thank you for doing this. Did you enjoy it as much as the rest of us did? This could not have come at a better time. 

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thank you for doing this. Did you enjoy it as much as the rest of us did? This could not have come at a better time. 

Your welcome, it was for sure a team effort so thanks to you and everyone who participated as well. Definitely a nice distraction from the world events. 

and yes, doing just the commish thing was much less of a challenge this time as opposed to trying to play gm and commish as in years past. I think there was maybe 1-2 mistakes, and I think only missed 1 trade. Where last year, we missed a bunch.

i hope everyone else enjoyed it and learned a few things about some of these players. I know I did

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Shive unpinned this topic

Archived