Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2020 Gavin Mock Draft, Rounds 1 - 7 (merge)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First round will start March 23rd, 8 AM EST. This will allow MOST of FA to be completed and probably most trades.   Will run with last year's rules with some tweaks. 3 hour clock time.  You

Dang it's been a rough go of it. Contrary to what people are believing Tua is not the Dolphins pick here, the injury history has scared them to much so instead they go with one of the more polished QB

Going with BPA here. The Denver Broncos select Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson.   The Miami Dolphins and @twfish are on the clock!

Posted Images

heads up, @runthepost still has 1 hour left.  IF he does not post by 439 pm EST, his selection will default to Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa.  Again, this is ONLY if he doesn't post by 439 pm EST.

I have to run out for the next hour and half. so I may not be back by the time the clock expires on him. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the Redskins will pick a QB on the 1st round.  Rivera I believe is not too impressed with Haskins, and also the Redskins traded for another QB to compete with Haskins.   Interesting stuff is happening at the Capitol!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang it's been a rough go of it. Contrary to what people are believing Tua is not the Dolphins pick here, the injury history has scared them to much so instead they go with one of the more polished QB's on the board in.

 

So with the 5th pick in 2020 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select...

QB Justin Herbert Oregon. 

@Clem-Dog you are up!

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Forum Trades:

 

Trade 1: Denver -> Carolina = Picks 15 and 46
Carolina -> Denver = Pick 7

 

Trade 2: Miami -> Cards = Picks 18 and 56
Cards -> Miami = 8th pick

 

Round 1

1.     Cincinnati (2-14) - Joe Burrow, QB, LSU

2.     Washington (3-13) - Chase Young, DE, Ohio State

3.     Detroit (3-12-1) - Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State

4.     New York Giants (4-11) - Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa

5.     Miami (5-11)  - Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

6.     Los Angeles Chargers (5-11) - Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

7.     Carolina (5-11) -> Denver (7-9) - Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson

8.     Arizona (5-10-1) -> Miami (5-11)

9.     Jacksonville (6-10)

10.  Cleveland (6-10)

11.  New York Jets (7-9)

12.  Las Vegas (7-9)

13.  Indianapolis (7-9)

14.  Tampa Bay (7-9)

15.  Denver (7-9) -> Carolina (5-11)

16.  Atlanta (7-9)

17.  Dallas (8-8)

18.  Miami - from Pittsburgh (8-8) -> Cardinals (5-10-1)

19.  Las Vegas - from Chicago (8-8)

20.  Jacksonville - from Los Angeles Rams (9-7)

21.  Philadelphia* (9-7)

22.  Buffalo* (10-6)

23.  New England* (12-4)

24.  New Orleans* (13-3)

25.  Minnesota* (10-6)

26.  Miami - from Houston* (10-6)

27.  Seattle* (11-5)

28.  Baltimore* (14-2)

29.  Tennessee* (9-7)

30.  Green Bay* (13-3)

31.  San Francisco* (13-3)

32.  Kansas City* (12-4)


 

·       Chicago -> Las Vegas: Khalil Mack

·       Houston -> Miami: Laremy Tunsil

·       LA Rams -> Jacksonville: Jalen Ramsey

·       Pittsburgh -> Miami: Minkah Fitzpatrick

 

 

 

Round 2

1.     Cincinnati (2-14)

2.     Indianapolis - from Washington (3-13)

3.     Detroit (3-12-1)

4.     New York Giants (4-11)

5.     Los Angeles Chargers (5-11)

6.     Carolina (5-11)

7.     Miami (5-11)

8.     Arizona (5-10-1)

9.     Cleveland (6-10)

10.  Jacksonville (6-10)

11.  Chicago - from Las Vegas (7-9)

12.  Indianapolis (7-9)

13.  Tampa Bay (7-9)

14.  Denver (7-9) -> Carolina (5-11)

15.  Atlanta (7-9)

16.  New York Jets (7-9)

17.  Pittsburgh (8-8)

18.  Chicago (8-8)

19.  Dallas (8-8)

20.  Los Angeles Rams (9-7)

21.  Philadelphia* (9-7)

22.  Buffalo* (10-6)

23.  Atlanta - from New England* (12-4)

24.  Miami - from New Orleans* (13-3) -> Cardinals (5-10-1)

25.  Houston* (10-6)

26.  Minnesota* (10-6)

27.  Seattle* (11-5)

28.  Baltimore* (14-2)

29.  Tennessee* (9-7)

30.  Green Bay* (13-3)

31.  Kansas City - from San Francisco* (13-3)

32.  Seattle - from Kansas City* (12-4)


 

·       Kansas City -> Seattle: Frank Clark

·       Las Vegas -> Chicago: Khalil Mack

·       New England -> Atlanta: Mohamed Sanu

·       New Orleans -> Miami: 2019 2nd-round pick

·       San Francisco -> Kansas City: Dee Ford

·       Washington -> Indianapolis: Montez Sweat

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Forum Trades:

 

Trade 1: Denver -> Carolina = Picks 15 and 46
Carolina -> Denver = Pick 7

 

Trade 2: Miami -> Cards = Picks 18 and 56
Cards -> Miami = 8th pick

 

Round 1

1.     Cincinnati (2-14) - Joe Burrow, QB, LSU

2.     Washington (3-13) - Chase Young, DE, Ohio State

3.     Detroit (3-12-1) - Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State

4.     New York Giants (4-11) - Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa

5.     Miami (5-11)  - Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

6.     Los Angeles Chargers (5-11) - Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

7.     Carolina (5-11) -> Denver (7-9) - Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson

8.     Arizona (5-10-1) -> Miami (5-11)

9.     Jacksonville (6-10)

10.  Cleveland (6-10)

11.  New York Jets (7-9)

12.  Las Vegas (7-9)

13.  Indianapolis (7-9)

14.  Tampa Bay (7-9)

15.  Denver (7-9) -> Carolina (5-11)

16.  Atlanta (7-9)

17.  Dallas (8-8)

18.  Miami - from Pittsburgh (8-8) -> Cardinals (5-10-1)

19.  Las Vegas - from Chicago (8-8)

20.  Jacksonville - from Los Angeles Rams (9-7)

21.  Philadelphia* (9-7)

22.  Buffalo* (10-6)

23.  New England* (12-4)

24.  New Orleans* (13-3)

25.  Minnesota* (10-6)

26.  Miami - from Houston* (10-6)

27.  Seattle* (11-5)

28.  Baltimore* (14-2)

29.  Tennessee* (9-7)

30.  Green Bay* (13-3)

31.  San Francisco* (13-3)

32.  Kansas City* (12-4)


 

·       Chicago -> Las Vegas: Khalil Mack

·       Houston -> Miami: Laremy Tunsil

·       LA Rams -> Jacksonville: Jalen Ramsey

·       Pittsburgh -> Miami: Minkah Fitzpatrick

 

 

 

Round 2

1.     Cincinnati (2-14)

2.     Indianapolis - from Washington (3-13)

3.     Detroit (3-12-1)

4.     New York Giants (4-11)

5.     Los Angeles Chargers (5-11)

6.     Carolina (5-11)

7.     Miami (5-11)

8.     Arizona (5-10-1)

9.     Cleveland (6-10)

10.  Jacksonville (6-10)

11.  Chicago - from Las Vegas (7-9)

12.  Indianapolis (7-9)

13.  Tampa Bay (7-9)

14.  Denver (7-9) -> Carolina (5-11)

15.  Atlanta (7-9)

16.  New York Jets (7-9)

17.  Pittsburgh (8-8)

18.  Chicago (8-8)

19.  Dallas (8-8)

20.  Los Angeles Rams (9-7)

21.  Philadelphia* (9-7)

22.  Buffalo* (10-6)

23.  Atlanta - from New England* (12-4)

24.  Miami - from New Orleans* (13-3) -> Cardinals (5-10-1)

25.  Houston* (10-6)

26.  Minnesota* (10-6)

27.  Seattle* (11-5)

28.  Baltimore* (14-2)

29.  Tennessee* (9-7)

30.  Green Bay* (13-3)

31.  Kansas City - from San Francisco* (13-3)

32.  Seattle - from Kansas City* (12-4)


 

·       Kansas City -> Seattle: Frank Clark

·       Las Vegas -> Chicago: Khalil Mack

·       New England -> Atlanta: Mohamed Sanu

·       New Orleans -> Miami: 2019 2nd-round pick

·       San Francisco -> Kansas City: Dee Ford

·       Washington -> Indianapolis: Montez Sweat

 

 

Hey Chad..... I think you forgot the Buckner trade. :number1:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pacolts56 said:

Hey Chad..... I think you forgot the Buckner trade. :number1:

 

Oh come on. that trade isn't even worth mentioning haha

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

Oh come on. that trade isn't even worth mentioning haha

You’re right.... I just got off the phone with John Lynch... he said a 2022 7th rounder will do. :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Forum Trades:

 

Trade 1: Denver -> Carolina = Picks 15 and 46
Carolina -> Denver = Pick 7

 

Trade 2: Miami -> Cards = Picks 18 and 56
Cards -> Miami = 8th pick

 

Round 1

1.     Cincinnati (2-14) - Joe Burrow, QB, LSU

2.     Washington (3-13) - Chase Young, DE, Ohio State

3.     Detroit (3-12-1) - Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State

4.     New York Giants (4-11) - Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa

5.     Miami (5-11)  - Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

6.     Los Angeles Chargers (5-11) - Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

7.     Carolina (5-11) -> Denver (7-9) - Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson

8.     Arizona (5-10-1) -> Miami (5-11)

9.     Jacksonville (6-10)

10.  Cleveland (6-10)

11.  New York Jets (7-9)

12.  Las Vegas (7-9)

13.  Indianapolis (7-9) -> San Francisco* (13-3)

14.  Tampa Bay (7-9)

15.  Denver (7-9) -> Carolina (5-11)

16.  Atlanta (7-9)

17.  Dallas (8-8)

18.  Miami - from Pittsburgh (8-8) -> Cardinals (5-10-1)

19.  Las Vegas - from Chicago (8-8)

20.  Jacksonville - from Los Angeles Rams (9-7)

21.  Philadelphia* (9-7)

22.  Buffalo* (10-6)

23.  New England* (12-4)

24.  New Orleans* (13-3)

25.  Minnesota* (10-6)

26.  Miami - from Houston* (10-6)

27.  Seattle* (11-5)

28.  Baltimore* (14-2)

29.  Tennessee* (9-7)

30.  Green Bay* (13-3)

31.  San Francisco* (13-3)

32.  Kansas City* (12-4)


 

·       Chicago -> Las Vegas: Khalil Mack

·       Houston -> Miami: Laremy Tunsil

·       LA Rams -> Jacksonville: Jalen Ramsey

·       Pittsburgh -> Miami: Minkah Fitzpatrick

·       Indianapolis -> San Francisco: DeForest Buckner

 

 

Round 2

1.     Cincinnati (2-14)

2.     Indianapolis - from Washington (3-13)

3.     Detroit (3-12-1)

4.     New York Giants (4-11)

5.     Los Angeles Chargers (5-11)

6.     Carolina (5-11)

7.     Miami (5-11)

8.     Arizona (5-10-1)

9.     Cleveland (6-10)

10.  Jacksonville (6-10)

11.  Chicago - from Las Vegas (7-9)

12.  Indianapolis (7-9)

13.  Tampa Bay (7-9)

14.  Denver (7-9) -> Carolina (5-11)

15.  Atlanta (7-9)

16.  New York Jets (7-9)

17.  Pittsburgh (8-8)

18.  Chicago (8-8)

19.  Dallas (8-8)

20.  Los Angeles Rams (9-7)

21.  Philadelphia* (9-7)

22.  Buffalo* (10-6)

23.  Atlanta - from New England* (12-4)

24.  Miami - from New Orleans* (13-3) -> Cardinals (5-10-1)

25.  Houston* (10-6)

26.  Minnesota* (10-6)

27.  Seattle* (11-5)

28.  Baltimore* (14-2)

29.  Tennessee* (9-7)

30.  Green Bay* (13-3)

31.  Kansas City - from San Francisco* (13-3)

32.  Seattle - from Kansas City* (12-4)


 

·       Kansas City -> Seattle: Frank Clark

·       Las Vegas -> Chicago: Khalil Mack

·       New England -> Atlanta: Mohamed Sanu

·       New Orleans -> Miami: 2019 2nd-round pick

·       San Francisco -> Kansas City: Dee Ford

·       Washington -> Indianapolis: Montez Sweat

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, pacolts56 said:

Hey Chad..... I think you forgot the Buckner trade. :number1:

 

Thanks!!! Dang it, it was past the time I could edit it, so I copied and edited it. :) 

 

I am sure @WarGhost21 would have been happy that we got Buckner without draft capital loss. :D

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, twfish said:

@csmopar how many rounds are we doing i forget? I dont want to take a trade based on later picks if we arent doing a long mock

We’re doing all 7 rounds.....trade away!

 

Same rules, trades are allowed using this year's picks only, We are doing ALL 7 rounds this year so all picks are in play.   ALL trades after both teams have agreed to one, MUST be submitted  via Private Message and APPROVED by either the commissioner (@csmopar) or one of the co-comissioners. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Forum Trades:

 

Trade 1: Denver -> Carolina = Picks 15 and 46
Carolina -> Denver = Pick 7

 

Trade 2: Miami -> Cards = Picks 18 and 56
Cards -> Miami = 8th pick

 

Round 1

1.     Cincinnati (2-14) - Joe Burrow, QB, LSU

2.     Washington (3-13) - Chase Young, DE, Ohio State

3.     Detroit (3-12-1) - Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State

4.     New York Giants (4-11) - Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa

5.     Miami (5-11)  - Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

6.     Los Angeles Chargers (5-11) - Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

7.     Carolina (5-11) -> Denver (7-9) - Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson

8.     Browns f/ Miami f/ Arizona

9.     Jacksonville (6-10)

10.  Miami f/ Cleveland (6-10)

11.  New York Jets (7-9)

12.  Las Vegas (7-9)

13.  Indianapolis (7-9) -> San Francisco* (13-3)

14.  Tampa Bay (7-9)

15.  Denver (7-9) -> Carolina (5-11)

16.  Atlanta (7-9)

17.  Dallas (8-8)

18.  Miami - from Pittsburgh (8-8) -> Cardinals (5-10-1)

19.  Las Vegas - from Chicago (8-8)

20.  Jacksonville - from Los Angeles Rams (9-7)

21.  Philadelphia* (9-7)

22.  Buffalo* (10-6)

23.  New England* (12-4)

24.  New Orleans* (13-3)

25.  Minnesota* (10-6)

26.  Miami - from Houston* (10-6)

27.  Seattle* (11-5)

28.  Baltimore* (14-2)

29.  Tennessee* (9-7)

30.  Green Bay* (13-3)

31.  San Francisco* (13-3)

32.  Kansas City* (12-4)


 

·       Chicago -> Las Vegas: Khalil Mack

·       Houston -> Miami: Laremy Tunsil

·       LA Rams -> Jacksonville: Jalen Ramsey

·       Pittsburgh -> Miami: Minkah Fitzpatrick

·       Indianapolis -> San Francisco: DeForest Buckner

 

 

Round 2

1.     Cincinnati (2-14)

2.     Indianapolis - from Washington (3-13)

3.     Detroit (3-12-1)

4.     New York Giants (4-11)

5.     Los Angeles Chargers (5-11)

6.     Carolina (5-11)

7.     Miami (5-11)

8.     Arizona (5-10-1)

9.     Cleveland (6-10)

10.  Jacksonville (6-10)

11.  Chicago - from Las Vegas (7-9)

12.  Indianapolis (7-9)

13.  Tampa Bay (7-9)

14.  Denver (7-9) -> Carolina (5-11)

15.  Atlanta (7-9)

16.  New York Jets (7-9)

17.  Pittsburgh (8-8)

18.  Chicago (8-8)

19.  Dallas (8-8)

20.  Los Angeles Rams (9-7)

21.  Philadelphia* (9-7)

22.  Buffalo* (10-6)

23.  Atlanta - from New England* (12-4)

24.  Miami - from New Orleans* (13-3) -> Cardinals (5-10-1)

25.  Houston* (10-6)

26.  Minnesota* (10-6)

27.  Seattle* (11-5)

28.  Baltimore* (14-2)

29.  Tennessee* (9-7)

30.  Green Bay* (13-3)

31.  Kansas City - from San Francisco* (13-3)

32.  Seattle - from Kansas City* (12-4)


 

·       Kansas City -> Seattle: Frank Clark

·       Las Vegas -> Chicago: Khalil Mack

·       New England -> Atlanta: Mohamed Sanu

·       New Orleans -> Miami: 2019 2nd-round pick

·       San Francisco -> Kansas City: Dee Ford

·       Washington -> Indianapolis: Montez Sweat

 

We have another trade:

 

Browns get pick 8

 

Miami gets 10, 115th and Browns 7th

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NFLfan said:

@runthepost You missed your shot at the first round pick. How would you like to move back into the first round. I can trade you #25 (720 points) for #36, #99, #110 (718 points).  

Take it to PMs please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

why are so many making trades before it's even their turn to pick?

 

 

Is this a trick question? 

Just kidding, We don't have a full draft crew working for us so it's understandable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • MTC pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...