Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2020 Gavin Mock Draft, Rounds 1 - 7 (merge)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First round will start March 23rd, 8 AM EST. This will allow MOST of FA to be completed and probably most trades.   Will run with last year's rules with some tweaks. 3 hour clock time.  You

Dang it's been a rough go of it. Contrary to what people are believing Tua is not the Dolphins pick here, the injury history has scared them to much so instead they go with one of the more polished QB

Going with BPA here. The Denver Broncos select Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson.   The Miami Dolphins and @twfish are on the clock!

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Seahawks finish 2nd round by taking TE Brycen Hopkins 

Sweet!

 

 

working on updating, doing it via mobile since our power went out about 20 minutes ago. Probably gonna take me longer. I’m hurrying though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

whenever we start this @crazycolt1 is on clock for the Bengals 

Round 3 looks good to go, let’s light this fuse. Still verifying the other rounds but good enough to light this off

 

round 3 officially open for business. @crazycolt1 is otc until 10 pm and then if it rolls till morning, he’ll have 45 minutes.

 

 

remember everyone, we’re going to 2 hour clock windows for the rest of the draft. We are doing all 7 rounds. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Nadine pinned this topic
5 hours ago, Zoltan said:

Anyone have a good way of keeping track of who’s still available?

One of the things I’m working on this morning. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

still updating this list, do not use this solely just yet to make your selections, verify with the round results. (Hint, Crtl F)
 

Top 100:

 

1              Chase Young      Ohio State           EDGE     6'5"        265

2              Joe Burrow         LSU        QB          6'3"        221

3              Isaiah Simmons Clemson              OLB        6'4"        238

4              Tua Tagovailoa  Alabama              QB          6'0"        217

5              Derrick Brown   Auburn DL1T      6'5"        326

6              Jeffrey Okudah Ohio State           CB           6'1"        205

7              Tristan Wirfs       Iowa      OT          6'5"        320

8              Javon Kinlaw      South Carolina   DL3T      6'5"        324

9              Justin Herbert   Oregon QB          6'6"        236

10           CeeDee Lamb    Oklahoma           WR         6'2"        198

11           Jerry Jeudy         Alabama              WR         6'1"        193

12           K'Lavon Chaisson              LSU        EDGE     6'3"        254

13           Mekhi Becton    Louisville              OT          6'7"        364

14           Andrew Thomas               Georgia OT          6'5"        315

15           Xavier McKinney              Alabama              S              6'0"        201

16           C.J. Henderson  Florida  CB           6'1"        204

17           Henry Ruggs III  Alabama              WR         5'11"      188

18           Trevon Diggs      Alabama              CB           6'1"        205

19           Yetur Gross-Matos          Penn State          EDGE     6'5"        266

20           Tee Higgins         Clemson              WR         6'4"        216

21           Netane Muti      Fresno State       OG         6'3"        315

22           Jedrick Wills        Alabama              OT          6'4"        312

23           Patrick Queen   LSU        OLB        6'0"        229

24           Jordan Love        Utah State           QB          6'4"        224

25           Kenneth Murray               Oklahoma           ILB          6'2"        241

26           A.J. Epenesa       Iowa      DL5T      6'5"        275

27           Kristian Fulton   LSU        CB           6'0"        197

28           Justin Jefferson LSU        WR         6'1"        202

29           Cesar Ruiz            Michigan              OC          6'3"        307

30           Laviska Shenault               Colorado              WR         6'1''        227

31           Antoine Winfield Jr.        Minnesota          S              5'9"        203

32           Josh Jones           Houston               OT          6'5"        319

33           Ross Blacklock    TCU        DL3T      6'3"        290

34           Grant Delpit        LSU        S              6'2"        213

35           Justin Madubuike            Texas A&M         DL3T      6'3"        293

36           A.J. Terrell           Clemson              CB           6'1"        195

37           D'Andre Swift    Georgia RB           5'8"        212

38           Neville Gallimore              Oklahoma           DL3T      6'2"        304

39           Jonathan Taylor Wisconsin            RB           5'11"      226

40           Solomon Kindley              Georgia OG         6'3"        337

41           Zack Baun            Wisconsin            OLB        6'2"        238

42           Kyle Dugger        Lenoir-Rhyne     S              6'1"        217

43           Damon Arnette Ohio State           CB           6'0"        195

44           Lloyd Cushenberry          LSU        OC          6'3"        312

45           Jalen Reagor       TCU        WRS       5'11"      206

46           Austin Jackson   USC        OT          6'5"        322

47           Jaylon Johnson Utah      CB           6'0"        193

48           Jacob Eason        Washington        QB          6'6"        231

49           Malik Harrison   Ohio State           ILB          6'3"        247

50           Hunter Bryant    Washington        TE           6'2"        248

51           Denzel Mims      Baylor   WR         6'3"        207

52           Shane Lemieux Oregon OG         6'4"        310

53           K.J. Hamler          Penn State          WRS       5'9"        178

54           Troy Dye              Oregon ILB          6'3"        231

55           Julian Okwara    Notre Dame       EDGE     6'4"        252

56           J.K. Dobbins        Ohio State           RB           5'9"        209

57           John Simpson    Clemson              OG         6'4"        321

58           Bryce Hall            Virginia CB           6'1"        202

59           Prince Tega Wanogho    Auburn OT          6'5"        308

60           Terrell Lewis       Alabama              EDGE     6'5"        262

61           Cole Kmet           Notre Dame       TE           6'6"        262

62           Jabari Zuniga      Florida  EDGE     6'3"        264

63           Clyde Edwards-Helaire   LSU        RB           5'7"        207

64           Marlon Davidson              Auburn DL5T      6'3"        303

65           Davon Hamilton                Ohio State           DL1T      6'4"        320

66           Michael Pittman Jr.         USC        WR         6'4"        223

67           Alton Robinson Syracuse              EDGE     6'3"        264

68           Isaiah Wilson      Georgia OT          6'7"        350

69           James Lynch       Baylor   DL5T      6'4"        295

70           Jeff Gladney       TCU        CB           5'10"      191

71           Hakeem Adeniji Kansas  OT          6'4"        302

72           Brandon Aiyuk   Arizona State     WR         6'0"        205

73           Ezra Cleveland   Boise State         OT          6'6"        311

74           Jake Fromm        Georgia QB          6'2"        219

75           McTelvin Agim  Arkansas              DL3T      6'3"        309

76           Khalil Davis         Nebraska             DL3T      6'1"        308

77           Curtis Weaver   Boise State         EDGE     6'2"        265

78           Jalen Hurts          Oklahoma           QB          6'2"        210

79           Damien Lewis    LSU        OG         6'2"        327

80           Tyler Johnson    Minnesota          WR         6'2"        200

81           Donovan Peoples-Jones Michigan              WR         6'2"        212

82           Josh Uche            Michigan              OLB        6'1"        245

83           Darryl Williams  Mississippi State               OC          6'2"        304

84           Jacob Phillips      LSU        ILB          6'3"        229

85           Cameron Dantzler            Mississippi State               CB           6'2"        188

86           Tyler Biadasz      Wisconsin            OC          6'4"        314

87           Ben Bredeson    Michigan              OG         6'5"        315

88           Chase Claypool  Notre Dame       WR         6'4"        238

89           Jordyn Brooks    Texas Tech          ILB          6'0"        240

90           Anfernee Jennings          Alabama              OLB        6'2"        256

91           Zack Moss           Utah      RB           5'9"        223

92           Logan Stenberg Kentucky             OG         6'6"        317

93           Carlos Davis        Nebraska             DL3T      6'2"        313

94           Shyheim Carter Alabama              CB           5'10"      194

95           Ashtyn Davis      California             S              6'1"        202

96           Jeremy Chinn     S. Illinois               S              6'3"        221

97           Devin Duvernay Texas    WRS       5'10'       200

98           Adam Trautman                Dayton TE           6'5"        255

99           Jordan Elliott      Missouri               DL3T      6'4"        302

100         Cam Akers          Florida State       RB           5'10"      217

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, csmopar said:

There will be a pause at the end of round 2 to allow me to verify all this data and transactions.  I will announce once I'm ready to go for round 3.


Forum Trades:

 

Trade 1: Denver -> Carolina = Picks 15 and 46
Carolina -> Denver = Pick 7

 

Trade 2: Miami -> Cards = Picks 18 and 56
Cards -> Miami = 8th pick

 

Trade 3: Miami -> Browns = Pick 8

Browns -> Miami = Pick 10, 115 and 7th round pick

 

Trade 4: Baltimore -> Arizona = Picks 28 and 55

Arizona -> Baltimore = Picks 18 and 114

 

Trade 5: Colts -> Texans = Picks 34 and 193

Texans -> Colts = Picks 40 and 111

 

Trade 6: Dallas > Detroit= pick 51

Detroit > Dallas = #67 and 85

 

 

Round 1

1. Cincinnati (2-14) – Joe Burrow, QB, LSU

2. Washington (3-13) – Chase Young, DE, Ohio State

3. Detroit (3-12-1) – Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State

4. New York Giants (4-11) – Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa

5. Miami (5-11) – Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

6. Los Angeles Chargers (5-11) – Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

7. Denver (7-9) from Carolina (5-11) – Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson

8. Cleveland (6-10) – from Arizona (5-10-1) from Miami (5-11) – Jedrick Willis, OT, Alabama

9. Jacksonville (6-10) → Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama

10. Miami (5-11) from Cleveland (6-10) – Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia

11. New York Jets (7-9) – CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma

12. Las Vegas (7-9) – Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina

13. San Francisco* (13-3) from Indianapolis (7-9) – Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama

14. Tampa Bay (7-9) – Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville

15. Carolina (5-11) from Denver (7-9) – Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn

16. Atlanta (7-9) – K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE, LSU

17. Dallas (8-8) – Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama

18. Baltimore → from Arizona (5-10-1) → from Miami – from Pittsburgh (8-8) – Patrick Queen, LB, LSU

19. Las Vegas f/CHI- Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU
20. Jacksonville f/LAR- CJ Henderson, Cornerback, Florida.
21. Philadelphia- Eagles select A.J. Epenesa, Edge, Iowa
22. Minnesota f/BUF- Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson.
23. New England- Zack Baun, LB, Wisconsin
24. New Orleans- Jordan Love, QB, Utah State.
25. Giants f/Minnesota- edge Yetur Gross-Matos from Penn State
26. Miami f/HOU- Wide Receiver Denzel Mims, Baylor
27. Seattle- Josh Jones
28. Arizona f/ Baltimore- Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma.
29. Tennessee- Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia
30. Packers select Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
31. 49ers select AJ Terrell, CB, Clemson
32: Chiefs select Neville Gallimore, DT -- Oklahoma 

 

 

Round 2

33 Bengals - Austin Jackson, OT, USC

34 Texans - Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame

35 Lions - Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU

36 Vikings - Antoine Winfield, S, Minnesota

37 Chargers - Cesar Ruiz, OL, Michigan

38 Panthers - Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama

39 Dolphins - Grant Delpit, S, LSU

40 Colts - Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU
41. Cleveland - Curtis Weaver, EDGE, Boise State
42. Falcons f/ Jacksonville- Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame
43. Chicago f/LV- Jalen Raegor WR TCU
44. Indianapolis- Michael Pittman Jr, WR, USC
45. Tampa Bay- Swift RB  Georgia 
46. Carolina f/Denver- Tyler Biadasz, OG, Wisconsin.
47. Jags f/ Atlanta-  Marlon Davidson, DT, Auburn.
48. NY Jets- Prince Tega Wanogho, OT, Auburn
49. Pittsburgh- Bradley Anae
50. Chicago- Justin Madubuike DT Texas A&M

51. Detroit f/Dallas- Terrell Lewis DE Alabama.
52. LA Rams- by commissioner selection, Rams select, LLoyd Cushenberry, LSU Center. (1X)
53. Philadelphia- WR L. Shenault Jr
54. Buffalo- Netane Muti OG Fresno St
55. Arizona f/Baltimore f/NE via ATL- Damon Arnette CB Ohio State
56. Arizona f/Miami f/NO- Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama
57. Houston-  Ezra Cleveland OT 
58. Minnesota- Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
59. Seattle- Noah igbinoghene CB Auburn
60. Baltimore- Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin
61. Tennessee- Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
62. Green Bay- @OffensivelyPC otc until 705 pm est
63. Kansas City f/SF- Isaiah Wilson
64. Seattle f/KC- Byrcen Hopkins

 

Round 3

65. Cincinnati- Tyler Johnson-Wr
66. Washington
67. Dallas f/ Detroit
68. NY Jets f/NYG
69. Carolina
70. Miami
71. LA Chargers
72. Arizona
73. Jacksonville
74. Cleveland
75. Indianapolis
76. Tampa Bay
77. Denver
78. Atlanta
79. NY Jets
80. Las Vegas
81. Las Vegas f/CHI
82. Dallas
83. Denver f/PIT
84. LA Rams
85. Dallas f/Detroit f/PHI
86. Buffalo
87. New England
88. New Orleans
89. Minnesota
90. Houston
91. Las Vegas f/SEA via HOU
92. Baltimore
93. Tennessee
94. Green Bay
95. Denver f/SF
96. Kansas City
97. Cleveland f/HOU*
98. New England*
99. Vikings f- NY Giants @NFLfan
100. New England*
101. Seattle*
102. Pittsburgh*
103. Philadelphia*
104. LA Rams*
105. Minnesota*
106. Baltimore*

 

Rounds 4-7 did not change. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

List of teams and GM:

Arizona Cardinals @CR91
Atlanta Falcons @chad72
Baltimore Ravens- @WarGhost21
Buffalo Bills- @Matthew Gilbert
Carolina Panthers @ColtsGermany
Chicago Bears - @CR91
Cincinnati Bengals @crazycolt1
Cleveland Browns @coltsfanej
Dallas Cowboys @shastamasta
Denver Broncos @Jared Cisneros
Detroit Lions @Matthew Gilbert
Green Bay Packers @OffensivelyPC
Houston Texans @danlhart87
Indianapolis Colts @WarGhost21
Jacksonville Jaguars @stitches
Kansas City Chiefs- @crazycolt1
Los Angeles Chargers @Clem-Dog
Los Angeles Rams- @DiogoZ
Miami Dolphins @twfish
Minnesota Vikings @NFLfan
New England Patriots @Archer
New Orleans Saints @SaturdayAllDay
New York Giants @runthepost
New York Jets @John Hammonds
Oakland Raiders- @RNGDShobby
Philadelphia Eagles @coltsfanmurf
Pittsburgh Steelers- @Zoltan
San Francisco 49ers @pacolts56
Seattle Seahawks @danlhart87
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @Zoltan
Tennessee Titans- @chad72
Washington Redskins- @John Hammonds

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Regarding the GM list, I think someone else ( @danlhart87? ) took control of Green Bay Packers as @OffensivelyPC missed the picks, if not I'd like to draft for a team that has no GM assigned if any.

You are correct, thank you. 
 

You might ask if anyone wants to give you one of their multiple teams

53 minutes ago, csmopar said:

List of teams and GM:

Arizona Cardinals @CR91
Atlanta Falcons @chad72
Baltimore Ravens- @WarGhost21
Buffalo Bills- @Matthew Gilbert
Carolina Panthers @ColtsGermany
Chicago Bears - @CR91
Cincinnati Bengals @crazycolt1
Cleveland Browns @coltsfanej
Dallas Cowboys @shastamasta
Denver Broncos @Jared Cisneros
Detroit Lions @Matthew Gilbert
Green Bay Packers @danlhart87
Houston Texans @danlhart87
Indianapolis Colts @WarGhost21
Jacksonville Jaguars @stitches
Kansas City Chiefs- @crazycolt1
Los Angeles Chargers @Clem-Dog
Los Angeles Rams- @DiogoZ
Miami Dolphins @twfish
Minnesota Vikings @NFLfan
New England Patriots @Archer
New Orleans Saints @SaturdayAllDay
New York Giants @runthepost
New York Jets @John Hammonds
Oakland Raiders- @RNGDShobby
Philadelphia Eagles @coltsfanmurf
Pittsburgh Steelers- @Zoltan
San Francisco 49ers @pacolts56
Seattle Seahawks @danlhart87
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @Zoltan
Tennessee Titans- @chad72
Washington Redskins- @John Hammonds

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet! Thanks @crazycolt1

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

List of teams and GM:

Arizona Cardinals @CR91
Atlanta Falcons @chad72
Baltimore Ravens- @WarGhost21
Buffalo Bills- @Matthew Gilbert
Carolina Panthers @ColtsGermany
Chicago Bears - @CR91
Cincinnati Bengals @crazycolt1
Cleveland Browns @coltsfanej
Dallas Cowboys @shastamasta
Denver Broncos @Jared Cisneros
Detroit Lions @Matthew Gilbert
Green Bay Packers @OffensivelyPC
Houston Texans @danlhart87
Indianapolis Colts @WarGhost21
Jacksonville Jaguars @stitches
Kansas City Chiefs- @VikingsFanInChennai
Los Angeles Chargers @Clem-Dog
Los Angeles Rams- @DiogoZ
Miami Dolphins @twfish
Minnesota Vikings @NFLfan
New England Patriots @Archer
New Orleans Saints @SaturdayAllDay
New York Giants @runthepost
New York Jets @John Hammonds
Oakland Raiders- @RNGDShobby
Philadelphia Eagles @coltsfanmurf
Pittsburgh Steelers- @Zoltan
San Francisco 49ers @pacolts56
Seattle Seahawks @danlhart87
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @Zoltan
Tennessee Titans- @chad72
Washington Redskins- @John Hammonds

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@csmopar - you missed a lot to score out in your Top 100 list - Cole Kmet, Marlon Davidson, Bryce Hall, Ezra Cleveland, Brandon Aiyuk, Curtis Weaver, Prince Tega, Tyler Johnson etc. to name a few.

 

Best to cross-check with the players selected. Also, Nick Coe in Round 2 for GB needs to be updated. Thanks 

7 minutes ago, csmopar said:

@John Hammonds has about 20 minutes left, anyone got any suggestions for the redskins?


Safety Kyle Dugger is one of the BPA and Ron Rivera likes good safety play.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

@John Hammonds has about 20 minutes left, anyone got any suggestions for the redskins?

I could make Redskins pick, if you want a neutral selection.

 

Thinking best WR or OT available

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

WR, OT, CB are other high priorities.. so, I think available top talent per board above are Ezra Cleveland, Cameron Dantzler, Donovan Peoples-Jones..


Ezra is not available, board still needs updated. :) 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chad72 said:


Ezra is not available, board still needs updated. :) 

 

7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

@csmopar - you missed a lot to score out in your Top 100 list - Cole Kmet, Marlon Davidson, Bryce Hall, Ezra Cleveland, Brandon Aiyuk, Curtis Weaver, Prince Tega, Tyler Johnson etc. to name a few.

 

Best to cross-check with the players selected. Also, Nick Coe in Round 2 for GB needs to be updated. Thanks 


Safety Kyle Dugger is one of the BPA and Ron Rivera likes good safety play.

I knew I was missing a lot, was trying to do it from my phone. Pretty difficult to do

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, csmopar said:

still updating this list, do not use this solely just yet to make your selections, verify with the round results. (Hint, Crtl F)
 

Top 100:

 

1              Chase Young      Ohio State           EDGE     6'5"        265

2              Joe Burrow         LSU        QB          6'3"        221

3              Isaiah Simmons Clemson              OLB        6'4"        238

4              Tua Tagovailoa  Alabama              QB          6'0"        217

5              Derrick Brown   Auburn DL1T      6'5"        326

6              Jeffrey Okudah Ohio State           CB           6'1"        205

7              Tristan Wirfs       Iowa      OT          6'5"        320

8              Javon Kinlaw      South Carolina   DL3T      6'5"        324

9              Justin Herbert   Oregon QB          6'6"        236

10           CeeDee Lamb    Oklahoma           WR         6'2"        198

11           Jerry Jeudy         Alabama              WR         6'1"        193

12           K'Lavon Chaisson              LSU        EDGE     6'3"        254

13           Mekhi Becton    Louisville              OT          6'7"        364

14           Andrew Thomas               Georgia OT          6'5"        315

15           Xavier McKinney              Alabama              S              6'0"        201

16           C.J. Henderson  Florida  CB           6'1"        204

17           Henry Ruggs III  Alabama              WR         5'11"      188

18           Trevon Diggs      Alabama              CB           6'1"        205

19           Yetur Gross-Matos          Penn State          EDGE     6'5"        266

20           Tee Higgins         Clemson              WR         6'4"        216

21           Netane Muti      Fresno State       OG         6'3"        315

22           Jedrick Wills        Alabama              OT          6'4"        312

23           Patrick Queen   LSU        OLB        6'0"        229

24           Jordan Love        Utah State           QB          6'4"        224

25           Kenneth Murray               Oklahoma           ILB          6'2"        241

26           A.J. Epenesa       Iowa      DL5T      6'5"        275

27           Kristian Fulton   LSU        CB           6'0"        197

28           Justin Jefferson LSU        WR         6'1"        202

29           Cesar Ruiz            Michigan              OC          6'3"        307

30           Laviska Shenault               Colorado              WR         6'1''        227

31           Antoine Winfield Jr.        Minnesota          S              5'9"        203

32           Josh Jones           Houston               OT          6'5"        319

33           Ross Blacklock    TCU        DL3T      6'3"        290

34           Grant Delpit        LSU        S              6'2"        213

35           Justin Madubuike            Texas A&M         DL3T      6'3"        293

36           A.J. Terrell           Clemson              CB           6'1"        195

37           D'Andre Swift    Georgia RB           5'8"        212

38           Neville Gallimore              Oklahoma           DL3T      6'2"        304

39           Jonathan Taylor Wisconsin            RB           5'11"      226

40           Solomon Kindley              Georgia OG         6'3"        337

41           Zack Baun            Wisconsin            OLB        6'2"        238

42           Kyle Dugger        Lenoir-Rhyne     S              6'1"        217

43           Damon Arnette Ohio State           CB           6'0"        195

44           Lloyd Cushenberry          LSU        OC          6'3"        312

45           Jalen Reagor       TCU        WRS       5'11"      206

46           Austin Jackson   USC        OT          6'5"        322

47           Jaylon Johnson Utah      CB           6'0"        193

48           Jacob Eason        Washington        QB          6'6"        231

49           Malik Harrison   Ohio State           ILB          6'3"        247

50           Hunter Bryant    Washington        TE           6'2"        248

51           Denzel Mims      Baylor   WR         6'3"        207

52           Shane Lemieux Oregon OG         6'4"        310

53           K.J. Hamler          Penn State          WRS       5'9"        178

54           Troy Dye              Oregon ILB          6'3"        231

55           Julian Okwara    Notre Dame       EDGE     6'4"        252

56           J.K. Dobbins        Ohio State           RB           5'9"        209

57           John Simpson    Clemson              OG         6'4"        321

58           Bryce Hall            Virginia CB           6'1"        202

59           Prince Tega Wanogho    Auburn OT          6'5"        308

60           Terrell Lewis       Alabama              EDGE     6'5"        262

61           Cole Kmet           Notre Dame       TE           6'6"        262

62           Jabari Zuniga      Florida  EDGE     6'3"        264

63           Clyde Edwards-Helaire   LSU        RB           5'7"        207

64           Marlon Davidson              Auburn DL5T      6'3"        303

65           Davon Hamilton                Ohio State           DL1T      6'4"        320

66           Michael Pittman Jr.         USC        WR         6'4"        223

67           Alton Robinson Syracuse              EDGE     6'3"        264

68           Isaiah Wilson      Georgia OT          6'7"        350

69           James Lynch       Baylor   DL5T      6'4"        295

70           Jeff Gladney       TCU        CB           5'10"      191

71           Hakeem Adeniji Kansas  OT          6'4"        302

72           Brandon Aiyuk   Arizona State     WR         6'0"        205

73           Ezra Cleveland   Boise State         OT          6'6"        311

74           Jake Fromm        Georgia QB          6'2"        219

75           McTelvin Agim  Arkansas              DL3T      6'3"        309

76           Khalil Davis         Nebraska             DL3T      6'1"        308

77           Curtis Weaver   Boise State         EDGE     6'2"        265

78           Jalen Hurts          Oklahoma           QB          6'2"        210

79           Damien Lewis    LSU        OG         6'2"        327

80           Tyler Johnson    Minnesota          WR         6'2"        200

81           Donovan Peoples-Jones Michigan              WR         6'2"        212

82           Josh Uche            Michigan              OLB        6'1"        245

83           Darryl Williams  Mississippi State               OC          6'2"        304

84           Jacob Phillips      LSU        ILB          6'3"        229

85           Cameron Dantzler            Mississippi State               CB           6'2"        188

86           Tyler Biadasz      Wisconsin            OC          6'4"        314

87           Ben Bredeson    Michigan              OG         6'5"        315

88           Chase Claypool  Notre Dame       WR         6'4"        238

89           Jordyn Brooks    Texas Tech          ILB          6'0"        240

90           Anfernee Jennings          Alabama              OLB        6'2"        256

91           Zack Moss           Utah      RB           5'9"        223

92           Logan Stenberg Kentucky             OG         6'6"        317

93           Carlos Davis        Nebraska             DL3T      6'2"        313

94           Shyheim Carter Alabama              CB           5'10"      194

95           Ashtyn Davis      California             S              6'1"        202

96           Jeremy Chinn     S. Illinois               S              6'3"        221

97           Devin Duvernay Texas    WRS       5'10'       200

98           Adam Trautman                Dayton TE           6'5"        255

99           Jordan Elliott      Missouri               DL3T      6'4"        302

100         Cam Akers          Florida State       RB           5'10"      217

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 #86 on the list. He was taken.


Yep, also add Michael Pittman Jr, Isaiah Wilson, Jeff Gladney and Terrell Lewis to score out :) 

 

Also Jedrick Willis went No.8

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think KJ Hamler is a good route runner, and probably ready for a QB like Aaron Rodgers who gets tensed if the rookie doesn't know or run his route.. I think his questions are about height, weight and strength to be physical with NFL secondary.. considering many receivers need to learn a lot more finesse which he already seems to have, getting stronger is less of a risk with higher ceiling for KJ...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

In 2020, the Redskins complete the Ohio State triumverate.  QB Dwayne Haskins, WR Terry McLaurin, and...

 

With the 66th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins select

 

K. J. Hill, WR, Ohio St

 

 

Dallas Cowboys are now on the clock

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • MTC pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...