Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Luck2Hilton4TD

Oklahoma’s Jalen Hurts Sounds Like the Colts Developmental QB of the Future

I know people are coming around him since the combine but I’m still not a big fan. He’s a great athlete and put up good with numbers but he’s got a lot of things to work on as a passer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I know people are coming around him since the combine but I’m still not a big fan. He’s a great athlete and put up good with numbers but he’s got a lot of things to work on as a passer.

He's like a more athletic Brissett. I'm not a fan either. He has the exact same problems with inability to throw with anticipation, trouble going through progressions with the required timing, dropping his eyes when he feels pressure, etc. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, stitches said:

He's like a more athletic Brissett. I'm not a fan either. He has the exact same problems with inability to throw with anticipation, trouble going through progressions with the required timing, dropping his eyes when he feels pressure, etc. 

Not that he’s always right, but Lance Zerlein has him comped to Tim Tebow. I’d rather take a flyer on Eason than Hurts. Hurts is just Fromm with more athleticism. The character is being way over emphasized with both.

if we want a flyer type prospect that probably wont amount to much than we might as well stick with kelly. 

Who did Colts just sign...Rivers.  I think that should tell u alot in the type of qb Reich is looking for.