Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tebow Colts?

mahagga73

I'll say this in multiple languages at once. No.

Nada, nyet, nie, non, nope, nah, nani, nein, ni, na, nono, nope, naw, nuddu, noe, nogat, naani, nagoes, nit, and of course.....nuh uhh.

I can say that the kid works as hard as anyone and would welcome him as a developmental player. Right now, he will not come at a developmental price.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. We can run the first offense where all the skill positions are comprised of quarterbacks. We can have Andy at Quarterback, Timmy at Fullback/Halfback, and Pat White and Joe Webb at Wide Out. Or we can just grab Luck and run a respectable offense that doesn't have to be molded for a Fullback that accidentally got penciled in at QB on the depth chart. Denver's offense made me laugh so much from the perspective of someone who has watched Manning for 10+ years.

tumblr_lwcpwt1S971r704puo1_500.jpg

Nada, nyet, nie, non, nope, nah, nani, nein, ni, na, nono, nope, naw, nuddu, noe, nogat, naani, nagoes, nit, and of course.....nuh uhh.

I can say that the kid works as hard as anyone and would welcome him as a developmental player. Right now, he will not come at a developmental price.

or

没有 (Méiyǒu)

in Chinese

why not if they can get him for a song.Do some goalline stuff and other kinds of gadget formations.Lord knows they are going to need something to keep some attention on them for awhile probably.

Luck is a better phyiscal spec than Tebow... why waste him running dives up the middle?

Oh ... I forgot... Luck can play QB also...... ie "throw the darn ball"

He did a few things for his team last season, however he isn't the next franchise QB. He may develop to an average-over average QB in my opinion.

He needs time... and IMO Denver would be perfect...

But I don't think it will happen... but it should.

Yeah. We can run the first offense where all the skill positions are comprised of quarterbacks. We can have Andy at Quarterback, Timmy at Fullback/Halfback, and Pat White and Joe Webb at Wide Out. Or we can just grab Luck and run a respectable offense that doesn't have to be molded for a Fullback that accidentally got penciled in at QB on the depth chart. Denver's offense made me laugh so much from the perspective of someone who has watched Manning for 10+ years.

You forgot Jamarcus Russell at right tackle

The problem with Tebow being you back up is pretty you have to have two different offenses. Tebow's strength lies in running a more option heavy style of offense and Luck is will need to be in a more passing based offense. Why in the world would we want Tebow to be our back up when he will struggle in the system our starter will be in. We sure are not going to go ok Luck is hurt so we are going to playbook B and everyone learn that system.

If you are trading for Tebow you are pretty much saying we are all in and are going to develop our offense around his skill sets.

Now if we traded for him and moved him to H-back I would be fine with that. I love his mental game a lot. The guy is a natural leader I will give him that.

Tebow is a distraction...the last thing the Colts need right now. He is terrible at playing football and just frustrates the organization he is with. Elway jumped onto the Manning train to get rid of Tebow...no one wants him. If I owned an NFL team, you couldn't pay me to put him on my roster...

I never realized how foolishly blind Tebow fans were until I started reading the Broncos fan forum. It's like......it's like some of them are literally foolish. I mean I actually think there's something in the water in Denver that may be causing down syndrome.

I'm just speechless at some of those fools.

The circus just left town. I'm burned out on it.

Go play in Philly, Tebow. They like sensationalism with little result.

That's not bad thought...ruk...

Phily has some run-pass option packages...with Vick...

there would be a black-white, good-evil place that you might not want to go though..

That's not bad thought...ruk...

Phily has some run-pass option packages...with Vick...

there would be a black-white, good-evil place that you might not want to go though..

lol.... you mean the Evil Micheal Vick and the Saintly Timothy Tebow.

lmao! I just saw somewhere on FB. Someone said Tebow was a better QB then Manning? WTH? Then they said he should come to Indy! LOL. Like I said before, I have no idea what is all the lovefest with him he is just an mediocre QB.

Mediocre???? You just dont believe in God, DFR...

....If you dont think Tebow is great...you're just not down with the Lord!!

what's more important..the playbook or the bible.. :sarcasm: