Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Slay traded to the Eagles

ColtJax

I think it’s a good deal for them he’s a great Man to Man corner but lions had Zero Pass rush last year so his grade seems down..he’s a pro bowl corner so that extension was bound to be high the picks were fairly low though 

I guess they just don't value corners. Honestly if you are constantly letting your young star talent walk out the door how are you ever going to turn the corner with your franchise? You trade away a great corner just so you can take a corner in the draft and hope he is great so you can then trade away again?? Don't get it.

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I guess they just don't value corners. Honestly if you are constantly letting your young star talent walk out the door how are you ever going to turn the corner with your franchise? You trade away a great corner just so you can take a corner in the draft and hope he is great so you can then trade away again?? Don't get it.

I guess they signed Trufant last night.... maybe they won’t take Okudah.

I was thinking maybe they wanted him and his rookie contract.

Who knows? :dunno:

13 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

If Stafford stays they will take Isaiah Simmons 

Funny. I like Stafford...kinda like Rivers with his moxie. Kid plays hurt and just wants to win. I think in a winning organization he could be incredible. I would have liked to see what it would have taken to get him out of Detroit.

19 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

That deal probably cements Jeff Okudah at #3.... unless the Lions trade down a few spots.... which wouldn’t be a bad idea.

It probably means that the crop of college QBs have dropped since more analysis has occurred.  Getting a windfall of picks or MIA wanting to jump may becoming less likely now that there have been some vet QB movements.  (At least the Colts probably will not be in the trade up market)

Archived