Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Time to Watch some Colts Replays for Free

Since it appears to be free I hope this doesn't qualify as soliciting anything, but to maybe raise some football fans' spirit I wanted to relay that the official NFL website is allegedy now offering up NFL Gamepass for free. It allows you to watch old games. Might be a good way to pass the extra time at home, or might allow you to check up on how Rivers did last season, etc.. or just rewatch your favorite wins. Okay now I sound like an advertisement. Just wanting to put it out there! Hope everyone is doing well and keeping spirits up. Football is certainly one of the things keeping me sane right now. Haha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

It's true, and from NFL-

"Starting today, the NFL will offer complimentary access to NFL Game Pass, providing fans the opportunity to relive incredible NFL games and moments from seasons past... "

"Also starting today, NFL digital platforms will offer fans full game encores each day across NFL.com, the NFL app and NFL's official YouTube channel."

"NFL Game Pass will be offered free of charge until May 31 to fans within the U.S., and starting Thursday until July 31 to fans outside the U.S. and Canada* with the following features:

Game Replays

-- Replay games from 2009-2019 including full broadcast replays of games, commercial free in HD (International -- 2019 season only)
--Includes Preseason (excluding 2009 season), playoff and Super Bowl matchups from the past 11 seasons (International -- 2019 Season only)
-- Condensed 45-minute game replays
-- Access 'All-22' and 'High Endzone' angle footage with Coaches Film
-- Exclusive NFL Game Pass Film Sessions
-- NFL players and coaches take Brian Baldinger and Ron Jaworski inside the film room to break down game-winning plays and technique

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001106855/article/nfl-offers-fans-free-access-to-nfl-game-pass

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, funktacious2 said:

Since it appears to be free I hope this doesn't qualify as soliciting anything, but to maybe raise some football fans' spirit I wanted to relay that the official NFL website is allegedy now offering up NFL Gamepass for free. It allows you to watch old games. Might be a good way to pass the extra time at home, or might allow you to check up on how Rivers did last season, etc.. or just rewatch your favorite wins. Okay now I sound like an advertisement. Just wanting to put it out there! Hope everyone is doing well and keeping spirits up. Football is certainly one of the things keeping me sane right now. Haha

Since it is an official site of the NFL and proper I do not believe it is considered as it is information. I know we are able to talk about Sunday Ticket on here too

• Like 1
16 hours ago, funktacious2 said:

What game will you watch first?

should the mods open up the game day forum for everyone to watch a particular game at a certain time?   That’s an idea that Sounds good in theory but  wouldn’t work right?

I saw this yesterday on NFL.com's FA program. Made me want to start digging the all22. 

Then I thought about it, and don't feel like reliving 2019 lol... 

It is and opportunity for all the Cain haters to go back and prove themselves wrong (those that said that either he was never open, or refused to admit he got some really bad passes)

6 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

What game will you watch first?

should the mods open up the game day forum for everyone to watch a particular game at a certain time?   That’s an idea that Sounds good in theory but  wouldn’t work right?

Good question! I was at the Colts epic playoff comeback vs the Chiefs so other than highlights I've never seen broadcast, let alone some alternate angles. The colts vs Lions or Packers comebacks from Luck's rookie season would be nice options too. And that's a cool idea, but would definitely take some coordination haha.

• Thanks 1

Doing some work from the house, I've had old games on youtube rattling in the background. Looks like the 92' Oilers and Dolphins is next..

This would have been the era I started being aware of the game as a kid and honestly the commercials are a blast from the past. Beer commercials were awesome. Cars were cheaper. Computers were for nerds and people didn't have hand held devices unless it was a Gameboy. 

20 minutes ago, funktacious2 said:

Good question! I was at the Colts epic playoff comeback vs the Chiefs so other than highlights I've never seen broadcast, let alone some alternate angles. The colts vs Lions or Packers comebacks from Luck's rookie season would be nice options too. And that's a cool idea, but would definitely take some coordination haha.

I think I’m going to watch his rookie season. Good call!

I know some of you are aware, but:

NFL Gamepass is now free until at least 5/31. I'm going to watch some of Rivers' games.

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages

If you have cable already, many of the pay channels are now free (I already have them, but my neighbor said he now gets Starz, Showtime, and Epix for free for at least a month on Comcast).

Sling, Shudder, Acorn, Showtime, Starz, Sundance Now, are free in some way or another (app or via cable). Might be a trial, but they are all now a month instead of a week.

HBO has something going on as well but I'm not sure of how much content, or for how long. Tweet below.

https://slate.com/culture/2020/03/streaming-services-free-trial-coronavirus-pandemic.html

• Like 3

Has anyone had trouble playing the old games?  I tried putting on a few 2012 games but they stop after 2 minutes 

forget the above.  It wasn’t working through the nfl app on amazon prime but I can watch them on my phone.  

Everyone I encourage you all to watch coaches film. Walker and Odom work well together. You’ll also get to see why we didn’t push the ball downfield. No one could beat press coverage off the line of scrimmage. 

5 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

Has anyone had trouble playing the old games?  I tried putting on a few 2012 games but they stop after 2 minutes 

forget the above.  It wasn’t working through the nfl app on amazon prime but I can watch them on my phone.  

I watched a couple games on my FireStick using the Firefox app.  They both froze up during the 2nd quarter.  It seems fine on my phone, though.

• Like 1