Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
CR91

Major Rivers Is Born

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

A lot of folks are unhappy with this. I love it.. 

Here's one of the responses that game me a chuckle.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

When  I saw the title of this thread I thought that perhaps the Rivers family had another child. This made me laugh and a great way to start a new day!

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

When  I saw the title of this thread I thought that perhaps the Rivers family had another child. This made me laugh and a great way to start a new day!

I thought the same thing...wow, new team and new kid on the same day?  LOL

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, EastStreet said:

A lot of folks have no sense of humor then. I look forward to hearing more from Maj. Rivers.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, EastStreet said:

A lot of folks have no sense of humor then. I look forward to hearing more from Maj. Rivers.

9 hours ago, SC-Coltsfan said:

A lot of folks have no sense of humor then. I look forward to hearing more from Maj. Rivers.

Yup, it's all fun. Might not be as good as the original, but could be. I'm more than happy with the humor. 

10 hours ago, LockeDown said:

The lager disease. 

or whatever Ale's you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/18/2020 at 2:47 AM, EastStreet said:

A lot of folks are unhappy with this.

Some people aren't happy unless they have something to be offended by

It's probably the same dude. Either way it's good for a few chuckles here & there

• Like 4

On 3/18/2020 at 3:23 AM, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

They're about "due" for another announcement ;-)  One of my favorite memories of the Rivers' family is that he will take them onto the field after a home game when the fans have gone and play catch with all of them.  Philip and Tiffani are really special parents.

Oh, and I loved the Andrew Luck version, I quite literally laughed out loud when I saw it yesterday.  Hope it's the original person because he/she was so funny and original.

• Like 2