Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Now the 34th and 44th loom large

3 hours ago, Two_pound said:

Right now I have Mims at 34, Terrell at 44, and Brycen Hopkins at 75. Then Akeem Davis -Gaither in the 4th round. But there is still over 5 weeks to before the draft.

I would like Mims at 34 and Kmet at 44 if he is there. 

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, The Fish said:

That's my gut reaction too, but you know what would be cool is if Campbell shows something this year. That alone makes a big difference imo.

He is a truly gifted player and I expect a solid year from him 

14 hours ago, funktacious2 said:

I mentioned it in a recent thread. I don't know what to seriously think about it. After we had Buckner and Rivers I had a strong feeling we might be looking to package our 2s and a future 2 to move back into the 1st and maybe grab Love, Herbert, or Eason if they fall. But the more I think about these moves I'm now leaning towards thinking the opposite and that we want to use those picks on the best options to have impacts now. WR, TE, and CB make the most sense to me based on need and value. I'm thinking we target a QB in the 3rd or later if at all. If we choose to keep Brissett and eat his contract hit, we could just wait until 2021 to get a QB if no opportunities present themselves.

This is what I now think too.  They can see making the playoffs this yr and need playmakers at WR and TE .  

• Thanks 1

34: Gallimore, Blacklock, Madubuike (in that order) 

44: Mims, Raegor

75: Claypool

I just have a feeling he is going to double dip at DT & WR.  I still think he will get a TE in FA.  That we free him up to go CB and OL with 4th & 5th pick.  LSU has a 6’6” TE that could be had in the 6th or 7th.  Maybe take a flier on that QB out of Hawaii in the 6th or 7th.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now