Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

March Madness - Colts Edition

Lucky Colts Fan

I just realized that I might be more active in this forum in the month of March than many other months combined.  This is the month of hot-takes.  The month of overreactions.  The month of know-it-all armchair GMs.  The month where SBs are apparently won and lost.  This is... MARCH MADNESS!!!  haha

I see a lot of people going to extremes on both ends of the spectrum:  one FA signing on day 1 of FA = :lombardi:, or not signing/signing certain FAs = NFL Purgatory.  I find myself spending quite a bit of time trying to bring people back to the reasonable middle-ground.  Some moves make it seem like the Colts are improving, but we're not the only team, pretty much every fan base thinks their team is improving right now.  On the flip-side, some moves/lack of moves make it seem like the Colts are regressing, but we're not the only team, pretty much every fan base thinks there are better moves their team could have made.

We go through this every year.  There are things to get excited about, there are things to scratch your head about.  March is just the beginning of the story.  Don't write the ending yet.  Wait and see how our Colts team is built over the next few months, and then wait and see how they perform starting in September.  There will be ups and downs, triumphs and heartbreaks, and of course wins and losses.  Let's enjoy the ride.  Go Colts!

:clover: :colts: :clover:

Archived