Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Clark, Tamme, Saturday And Stokley Could All Be In Denver

chad72

That would nice nice - if they sign all those guys Denver just might be my #2 team. Heck if they happen to go 13-3 I'll just have to jump on that bandwagon LOL!

I think Denver has potential to go 13-3 this year. They are facing 7 teams from the playoffs last year, but a lot of those teams have current problems.

I think Denver has potential to go 13-3 this year. They are facing 7 teams from the playoffs last year, but a lot of those teams have current problems.

We will likely know early on if they are going to be good or bad. Right now I'm not convinced they'll be any better than 9-7.

I agree keep Tamme. Would like to keep Jeff but he might follow Manning in the end. (or coughRodgerscough)

I really hope they don't ALL end up in Denver. That would be kinda strange to see.

I am glad Wayne did not follow the crowd.

I agree keep Tamme. Would like to keep Jeff but he might follow Manning in the end. (or coughRodgerscough)

I really hope they don't ALL end up in Denver. That would be kinda strange to see.

I think if Peyton had chosen Miami, Reggie would have followed. I'm sure Reggie knew that it wasn't going to be miami when he signed back up for Colts.

Who knows what would have happened if Wayne hadn't jumped the gun and signed with the Colts so fast. haha We will never know but I'm betting that Saturday is a Bronco and maybe the rest as well since they have so much money to spend. That's what cap money will get you..

I doubt the Broncos bring in Tamme + Clark. It's one or the other. Stokley is almost a sure bet. Played with the Broncs, fans love him, and he's played with PM. If Saturday doesn't come back then he'll be there.

I think Jeff's been a little weird about this. It seems like the only place he wants to go is wherever PM is, and he doesn't seem like he wants to come back to the city that's help make his career. A little selfish, but I still love him.

That would nice nice - if they sign all those guys Denver just might be my #2 team. Heck if they happen to go 13-3 I'll just have to jump on that bandwagon LOL!

Look before you take that leap, man... I hope they can all manage to stay healthy if this does end up happening.

I doubt the Broncos bring in Tamme + Clark. It's one or the other. Stokley is almost a sure bet. Played with the Broncs, fans love him, and he's played with PM. If Saturday doesn't come back then he'll be there.

I think Jeff's been a little weird about this. It seems like the only place he wants to go is wherever PM is, and he doesn't seem like he wants to come back to the city that's help make his career. A little selfish, but I still love him.

Well Andy since a lot of OP kept posting that Saturday was getting old maybe he wants to play with the same QB he is comfortable with since I'm sure retirement isn't that far off. Who knows what he's thinking and maybe with all the rebuilding he wasn't interested in that being a senior citizen per some. (Just teasing don't flame me.) haha JMO of course.

I wonder where are team would be if Jeff didn't save the season.

He got a taste for playing for other QBs and decided it wasn't worth the effort ;)

Why would Denver want to drag themselves down with that crew?

true.Man did the Polians >>> this team with bad contracts.I couldn't then,and don't now,know what possessed them to give Clark,Bulitt and Brackett big money.On top of that,they didn't pick any college player that was worth a shizzle for years.Adds up to the worst team in the league when your QB goes down.

I don't read this as selfish. I see it as he's expressing more loyalty to a friend than to a larger entity; which I find respectable. Manning's been tapping him on the butt for 13 (?) seasons now. That has to count for something.

I don't read this as selfish. I see it as he's expressing more loyalty to a friend than to a larger entity; which I find respectable. Manning's been tapping him on the butt for 13 (?) seasons now. That has to count for something.

This is true. Peyton knows that bum very well.

Declare early they are your second favorite and it isn't jumping on a bandwagon......I'm gonna try it anyway.

idk if its selfish, He's had one guy's hands under his butt for 14 yrs until last season, it probably felt weird, kinda like he was cheating on him lol.