Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

And with the 34th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Indianapolis Colts select...?

4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Rivers publicly said he may only play one more year. I think we need to draft one this year and have them ready whether that be in a year or two yesrs.  If rivers doesn’t work we don’t want to be in this same situation next year. 

Apparently Rivers would like this to be for more than one year. Glad he's excited. I think hearing this greatly reduces the odds of trading back into the first round for a qb.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think Cain is the answer any more(considering he plays for Pittsburgh)

34th Cole kmet     44th jalen Reagor   both 2nds need to be offensive skill guys.   

Tee Higgins WR Clemson.

The 34th pick is almost like a late first round. I believe they'll draft a stud WR and defense for the 44th pick. QB in the 3rd rnd and it's anyone's guess there after. But playoffs baby, and the fans are back in town:banana:

The 34th pick is almost like a late first round. I believe they'll draft a stud WR and defense for the 44th pick. QB in the 3rd rnd and it's anyone's guess there after. But playoffs baby, and the fans are back in town:banana:

On 3/16/2020 at 5:56 PM, Chloe6124 said:

We I’ll have a lot of ammo if he falls or even to trade back into the top ten with both those second rounders. 

I like Mimms. 

So you think a team would just take Indy’s two # 2s as compensation to get into the top 10?

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2020 at 3:02 PM, Orioles22 said:

Wide receiver.

Since we didn't get Hooper, we probably need a tight end also.

On 3/17/2020 at 11:12 AM, lennymoore24 said:

WR I would think.  Can't go another year with TY being the only legit WR we have right now.

On 3/17/2020 at 12:28 PM, Dr. T said:

The best WR or TE available. We need to give Rivers more weapons to throw to.

Nice job folks!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Lawrence, Wilson and then Jones. That is the order of the 1st 3 picks. I believe the team that wants Lance is Washington. I do not believe they want to move up to #4. That is way to rich for hm. Denver may also move up. Lance is physically gifted, but not a lot of tape on him.
    • Did just a quick 4 rounder since I really don't know a lot of the lower round players.     I think we would all take this    21. Kwity Paye EDGE Michigan 54. Teven Jenkins OT Oklahoma State 127. Paulson Adebo CB Stanford
    • We are talking past each other.  Let me explain to you what you're missing.   JJ Watt has an opinion about Easterby and the Org in general apparently, and because of that opinion, he supports Watson's desire to leave the Org.   Why would Watt's opinion about why Watson should leave matter to an owner who is going to potentially trade for Watson?   I would think the owner would care about knowing Watson's opinion as to why he wants a trade, not everybody else's opinion about why.  Watson has expressed that clearly.  The articles say nothing bout Easterby.  And in a September news release, Watson specifically mentioned JE and McNair in a thank you tweet.  Very classy.   So why bring up other peoples opinion about why Watson should seek a trade? Its not relevant to Watson's reasons.   I'm sincerely confused.   The only thing I can think of, is that you are looking at offhand comments made in the past, and based on those comment, you are concluding that HOU didn't interview EB because he is black.  Thereby choosing to ignore 15 years of data showing compliance with the Rooney Rule.  If you believe that Watson is talking about race, then you would have to believe that he made the same conclusion about why HOU did not interview EB, because he is black.   Do you know there could be other reasons, right?  
    • I was exited about this draft.  PFF not so much.  Quality over quantity with this one.  
    • There IS another possibility. Let’s say your scenario plays out just as suggested:  the Colts draft a LT who isn’t quite ready ( 2nd rounder ); Tevi opens the season as the starter; BUT, Tevi proves to be a turnstile. What to do? Big Q to the rescue. In a pinch, why not? You do it until your rookie is ready for the full time job and fill in at LG with one of the backups like Pinter. The opposition to moving Q to LT is far less convincing if Plan A has bombed. 
  • Members