Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

And with the 34th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Indianapolis Colts select...?

4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Rivers publicly said he may only play one more year. I think we need to draft one this year and have them ready whether that be in a year or two yesrs.  If rivers doesn’t work we don’t want to be in this same situation next year. 

Apparently Rivers would like this to be for more than one year. Glad he's excited. I think hearing this greatly reduces the odds of trading back into the first round for a qb.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 34th pick is almost like a late first round. I believe they'll draft a stud WR and defense for the 44th pick. QB in the 3rd rnd and it's anyone's guess there after. But playoffs baby, and the fans are back in town:banana:

The 34th pick is almost like a late first round. I believe they'll draft a stud WR and defense for the 44th pick. QB in the 3rd rnd and it's anyone's guess there after. But playoffs baby, and the fans are back in town:banana:

On 3/16/2020 at 5:56 PM, Chloe6124 said:

We I’ll have a lot of ammo if he falls or even to trade back into the top ten with both those second rounders. 

I like Mimms. 

So you think a team would just take Indy’s two # 2s as compensation to get into the top 10?

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2020 at 3:02 PM, Orioles22 said:

Wide receiver.

Since we didn't get Hooper, we probably need a tight end also.

On 3/17/2020 at 11:12 AM, lennymoore24 said:

WR I would think.  Can't go another year with TY being the only legit WR we have right now.

On 3/17/2020 at 12:28 PM, Dr. T said:

The best WR or TE available. We need to give Rivers more weapons to throw to.

Nice job folks!

Archived