Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feels like Christmas.    Despite the reports of negativity, this is what we need. Some sense of normalcy in these chaotic times.    

Beats the hell out of a rookie dt with possible injury issues... This cat was who SF should have kept..... They only did t because they went with Armstead plus a 13 pick.... That wasn't an option for

if I was DeShaun Watson, I'd be * if they trade away Hopkins. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Well Tennessee is officially the best team in the division based on talent

If we find a QB we will be right there with them. I will say though Watson is such a good QB he can probably make lemonade out of lemons.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

If we find a QB we will be right there with them. I will say though Watson is such a good QB he can probably make lemonade out of lemons.

That's good, because O'Brien is acquiring more lemons for him now!

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Its hard to tell how much money Hopkins was asking for.

Probably more then Julio just got

7 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Isn’t there a poster who is a Texans fan here? Wonder how they feel

Quizboy or something like that

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, stitches said:

IMO this looks like Rivers' agent trying to bump up the price tag. 

We all know Ballard won't participate in bidding wars past some point so... the question is... what other team is bidding here? 

:groan:

Just now, stitches said:

:facepalm:

2 minutes ago, MTC said:

I wouldn't mind Rivers for a year or two if Colts decide to develop Jordan Love (who is the clear target, IMO).

Rivers would be that friction Ballard talked  about. He has had such good s good career players would listen and he would be respected. The only issue is they still need to draft the future.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Rivers would be that friction Ballard talked  about. He has had such good s good career players would listen and he would be respected. The only issue is they still need to draft the future.

yep....but also make sure the team is sound too....if you have a great TEAM, it'll make getting  a qb that much easier because you won't have to have a do it all franchise guy, just a good solid one. 

I don’t think rivers will be a huge contract because his age.  I could see him taking less to come to the Colts since  he is so familiar with everyone.  

Hilton and our WR would be very happy. 

We haven’t heard anything yet on Shelby Harris.