Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

19 minutes ago, Shive said:

They can announce that a player will sign and the terms, they just can't officially sign until tomorrow at 4pm. A majority of the signings already announced are UFA's that haven't signed yet, but have agreed to terms.

HAD TO WRITE LIKE .   

How the hell do we run out of "likes" .   Do the Colts have to pay extra for them or something?

Hell even the cell companies have lifted their data caps during this pandemic.  

• Haha 3
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feels like Christmas.    Despite the reports of negativity, this is what we need. Some sense of normalcy in these chaotic times.    

Beats the hell out of a rookie dt with possible injury issues... This cat was who SF should have kept..... They only did t because they went with Armstead plus a 13 pick.... That wasn't an option for

if I was DeShaun Watson, I'd be * if they trade away Hopkins. 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I'm saying We as in you and I. We don't know what the hold up is. The Colts staff definitely does.

Brees just agreed to his deal so rivers will be coming soon.

15 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

6'4" and 238 - those combine numbers say tight end

15 hours ago, CantBeStopped said:

With 4.42 speed? I think not. He's a wr. And a darn good one

why_not_both_by_theporkchopexpress_da316

The compensation difference between WRs and TEs is irrelevant for his rookie contract anyway, right?

Make this Irishman a Colt and then let him do his thing for 4 years.  Maybe by then TE money will be comparable to WR money anyway.  :thmup:

Actually I change my mind. Panthers GM was the only GM at Herberts pro day. He actually went up to him personally to tell him how well he did. So maybe they do take Herbert. We will see if Love falls.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

How are the Panthers going to trade Cam if the players can’t go have a physical. I guess they would go to a local doctor.

CVS Minute Clinic, of course!

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Barry Sears said:

CVS Minute Clinic, of course!

In the NFL release it said they would provide a doctor in the area and the team they are coming from would need to provide all the medicals so I guess they could figure it out. But in his case I would want to see him actually work out. Panthers won’t get much for him.

7 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Buckner is 6’7” with long arms.

^ This ^

Just look at how Ballard is building this defense, and it should be pretty obvious what kind of player he is looking for.

Buckner, Turay, Houston, Leonard, Okereke, Moore, Hooker... what do these guys all have in common?  LONG ARMS.  This is a three dimensional game, so Ballard wants guys that aren't just tall, or fast, but also "long", so that they can affect larger bubbles or "zones" on the field.  Buckner is the PERFECT fit and fills the biggest need we had on defense.

:scoregood:

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Shive said:

1. A bit of an overpayment for Quinn.

2. Mack and Quinn coming off the edges.......O.o

That's interesting to me...because they cut Leonard Floyd. Other than being 244 lbs...Floyd seems like the type of edge rusher Ballard would love to bring in...tall...long arms...athletic. Wonder if there will be any interest.

2 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

That's interesting to me...because they cut Leonard Floyd. Other than being 244 lbs...Floyd seems like the type of edge rusher Ballard would love to bring in...tall...long arms...athletic. Wonder if there will be any interest.

Floyd gets pushed over when the wind blows to hard

3 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

I would bring him in on a 1 year prove-it deal. At the very least, he could be a rotational pass rusher.

10 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

Lets not act like Winston isn't a winner, he lost 1 game in college and that was after winning a National Championship the year before. Even Andrew pooped the bed before, including in the playoffs.....as far as free agents o he is the most talented and likely moreso than any unproven college QB that we can draft in the 2nd thru 7th rounds

I wasn’t a believer in Winston coming out of college and I’m not a believer in him now.  Granted, he hasn’t had the best coaching in the nfl, but I always thought he came across as somewhat foolish.

2 hours ago, BOTT said:

I wasn’t a believer in Winston coming out of college and I’m not a believer in him now.  Granted, he hasn’t had the best coaching in the nfl, but I always thought he came across as somewhat foolish.

He was very young in both College and NFL so I certainly saw those maturity issues as well. Guess we won't have to worry about it now. In Rivers and whomever they draft to groom for next year we trust! Lol

10 hours ago, Shive said:

I would bring him in on a 1 year prove-it deal. At the very least, he could be a rotational pass rusher.

Nah, no more Barkevious Mingos.