Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Bills are trading a 1st-round pick, a 5th-round pick, a 6th-round pick and a 2021 4th-round pick for Vikings WR Stefon Diggs and a 2020 7th-round pick, source tells ESPN.

 

holy heck, and hopkins only got a 4th?!

9 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I hope they keep him forever 

They may have too, no stars, no draft future, who wants to coach that

6 hours ago, stitches said:

 

What would you rather have: 

 

Buckner at 21M a year or Hargrave at 14M a year + no. 13?

The number 2 ranked DT... thats who.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feels like Christmas.    Despite the reports of negativity, this is what we need. Some sense of normalcy in these chaotic times.    

Beats the hell out of a rookie dt with possible injury issues... This cat was who SF should have kept..... They only did t because they went with Armstead plus a 13 pick.... That wasn't an option for

if I was DeShaun Watson, I'd be * if they trade away Hopkins. 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Virtuoso80 said:

Looks like Brady isn't going back to Patriots.

 

 

Belichick knows Brady is at the end of his career and will not even come close to being the QB he once was. 

When it was reported Brady was not going to be a 49er IMO he is done. The 49ers were the only team IMO that could have done for him what the Bronco's did with Manning's last season. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

We have a team to send Brissett back to if we sign Rivers. He wanted to go back to NE when Luck was here and his contract expired.

and you have a source for that knowledge?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BOTT said:

 Not much difference besides that whole putting a team on your back and leading them to playoff wins thing.

Lets not act like Winston isn't a winner, he lost 1 game in college and that was after winning a National Championship the year before. Even Andrew pooped the bed before, including in the playoffs.....as far as free agents o he is the most talented and likely moreso than any unproven college QB that we can draft in the 2nd thru 7th rounds

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

Lets not act like Winston isn't a winner, he lost 1 game in college and that was after winning a National Championship the year before. Even Andrew pooped the bed before, including in the playoffs.....as far as free agents o he is the most talented and likely moreso than any unproven college QB that we can draft in the 2nd thru 7th rounds

Possibly.   But I don’t think he’s had a very good  NFL career.   Maybe it’s the Bucs.  But I just don’t think he’s that good   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I actually think this could happen. I heard rumors when Luck was here when Brissett contract expired he wanted to go back to NE.

for the second time, whats your source

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I actually think this could happen. I heard rumors when Luck was here when Brissett contract expired he wanted to go back to NE.

I think it could also.    Because JB knows the system and could teach the draft pick.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dgambill said:

It wouldn't be a rumor if there was a source.

yeah, but if the rumor is coming from someone say, Stephen holder, it has more credibility than just some poster on here claiming to have heard a rumor.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

yeah, but if the rumor is coming from someone say, Stephen holder, it has more credibility than just some poster on here claiming to have heard a rumor.

Maybe...but I rarely see Holder or anyone linked to the Colts have anything right that hasn't already been reported by someone else first...outside a few guesses I don't think he has ever gotten anything right. As for this story..I've seen nothing on the internet anywhere about it. Guy probably just heard some talking heads mention something but I've never seen anything with JB on the record saying it. There are some Boston media people trying to spin it right now but that's about it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Virtuoso80 said:

 

Seriously?  He's been their No 1 target forever it seems.  And he only wants to play for two more years.  How hard can this be?  Ballard just pulled of a blockbuster trade but we are having a hard time coming to terms with Rivers.  Makes no sense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Seriously?  He's been their No 1 target forever it seems.  And he only wants to play for two more years.  How hard can this be?  Ballard just pulled of a blockbuster trade but we are having a hard time coming to terms with Rivers.  Makes no sense. 

I think he wants more money than they expected.  And now without the 13 pick he has a little bit of leverage By saying. “Who else ya gonna sign?”  Just a thought   

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Seriously?  He's been their No 1 target forever it seems.  And he only wants to play for two more years.  How hard can this be?  Ballard just pulled of a blockbuster trade but we are having a hard time coming to terms with Rivers.  Makes no sense. 

we don't know the details.  WE don't know what Rivers is wanting etc.  2nd, Rivers CANT be signed or announced until tomorrow at 4pm. You're not gonna know until then

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, csmopar said:

we don't know the details.  WE don't know what Rivers is wanting etc.  2nd, Rivers CANT be signed or announced until tomorrow at 4pm. You're not gonna know until then

They can announce that a player will sign and the terms, they just can't officially sign until tomorrow at 4pm. A majority of the signings already announced are UFA's that haven't signed yet, but have agreed to terms.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

we don't know the details.  WE don't know what Rivers is wanting etc.  2nd, Rivers CANT be signed or announced until tomorrow at 4pm. You're not gonna know until then

We probably knew what he was looking for at the combine.  Look at all the deals yesterday.  You really think they were all negotiated and agreed to yesterday?  You seriously can't believe that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shive said:

They can announce that a player will sign and the terms, they just can't officially sign until tomorrow at 4pm. A majority of the signings already announced are UFA's that haven't signed yet, but have agreed to terms.

Wesley Matthews Basketball GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

We probably knew what he was looking for at the combine.  Look at all the deals yesterday.  You really think they were all negotiated and agreed to yesterday?  You seriously can't believe that. 

I'm saying We as in you and I. We don't know what the hold up is. The Colts staff definitely does.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...