Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Please be safe

CR91

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

This goes out to all my colt brothers and sisters to be safe during this time. We all bleed blue and in all honesty you guys are like a second family to me and I truly mean that. God bless.

Thanks CR. We are all tough, and as long as we help each other, listen to our local health departments and use some good hygiene we should all be fine. These shutdowns shouldn’t be viewed as panic moves. It’s good that we are doing this now and not later. Is it inconvenient? Very much so, but in the long run we will all be better for the actions that have happened this week. 

God bless all of you! Soon the NFL season will start and we’ll have much better things to talk about!

I truly hope those who work and have jobs can get through these trying times. 

There is and will be even more strain on our families. 

These are the times where football becomes just a mental getaway and I am glad to say I have my Colt friends here in this forum.

I may not see eye to eye with some in here but that don't mean I don't care about the well being of all the Colt fans in here. 

The upside to this virus is the way people are watching out for one another.

I was talking to my daughter yesterday and she was commenting that she'd never seen anything like this before.  I told her I hadn't either but, this is nothing compared to what other generations of Americans have dealt with.

We don't have bombs dropping on our heads, our homes haven't been ravaged by fire, flood, or hurricane. Our infrastructure is in place.

We just have to lay low and wash our hands. And so we'll do just that so that we ensure that our health care workers don't get slammed and people die as a result.

The hardest part I think is for our seniors who pretty much aren't supposed to be in contact with people. People who cannot even go to funerals.  That's heart breaking

3 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I truly hope those who work and have jobs can get through these trying times. 

There is and will be even more strain on our families. 

These are the times where football becomes just a mental getaway and I am glad to say I have my Colt friends here in this forum.

I may not see eye to eye with some in here but that don't mean I don't care about the well being of all the Colt fans in here. 

behind the opinion is still a person. A human being. And all people go through their own battles.

Pandemics brings out the best and the worst in people. I constantly see things online that downplay this... as if not every single one of us have older family/friends or those with high risk factors that this virus could kill. Don’t downplay it. Take it seriously. Treat each other with respect and with love. 

Much love Crazycolt and the rest of the crazy colt fans. 

1 hour ago, Fluke_33 said:

This thread is in the wrong forum.   This virus is a free agent that you may contract.   Please move it to nfl draft, scouting, free agent talk.   

just kidding of course.  Much appreciate the sentiments.  

Excellent moderation humor. 

cannot stop laughing!

14 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Excellent moderation humor. 

cannot stop laughing!

meh.  His comment was just a fluke.

What better way to self-quarantine than to spend time in this board?

Y'all are awesome to me.  Be safe and keep it real.  We will get through this if we all stay together and work together as one huge team.  Peace.

https://newcriterion.com/blogs/dispatch/compared-to-what?fbclid=IwAR3L16uvIuiukk60bhI8KUhdi5i7wZxHoLo-tNosbQnAcMEkjzbQ584sbyo

March Madness hasn't been cancelled, it's happening right in front of all of our eyes. 

Here's hoping the elderly and people with underlying health issues go unscathed, whether it be you, friends, or members of your family.

Greetings from Tyrol (Austria) which is currently a corona hotspot. The goverment has us locked down.ük People are not allowed to leave their homes, except for shopping groceries, medicine or going to work if you still have to. Two weeks ago NOBODY thought something like this could happen. Hospitals are about to run out of supply in one of the richest country in the world. Its really important to dismiss physical social contact these days. Be save fellow colts fans! 

5 minutes ago, el duderino said:

Greetings from Tyrol (Austria) which is currently a corona hotspot. The goverment has us locked down.ük People are not allowed to leave their homes, except for shopping groceries, medicine or going to work if you still have to. Two weeks ago NOBODY thought something like this could happen. Hospitals are about to run out of supply in one of the richest country in the world. Its really important to dismiss physical social contact these days. Be save fellow colts fans! 

Surprised they haven't done this in the US yet.

13 hours ago, el duderino said:

Good to hear from you. Thank you for the heads up.  Stay safe

Archived