Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Breaking: 30 visits with draft prospects suspended

NewColtsFan

Looks like there is a company that is going to help some of these draft bubble guys put a pro day tape together for scouts. With today’s technology I am sure they will be able to get info they need. Teams will be doing Skype interviews with players. TUA Is interesting if he can’t have a pro day with his injury issue. But I am sure they can put together a workout for scouts to see. 

On 3/13/2020 at 3:07 PM, Chloe6124 said:

Looks like there is a company that is going to help some of these draft bubble guys put a pro day tape together for scouts. With today’s technology I am sure they will be able to get info they need. Teams will be doing Skype interviews with players. TUA Is interesting if he can’t have a pro day with his injury issue. But I am sure they can put together a workout for scouts to see. 

That might help those later round draft pick players, some.  But the benefit to pro days/workouts is teams getting interviews and medicals on the guys that were not at the combine. Scouting and tape the teams have. Medical exams/reports, personal interviews, and detail investigation of Red Flag players they don't have, nor can get right now.

Archived