Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Recommended Posts

This draft was set with hopes of picking up a DE and DT in free agency and maybe a bridge QB or rolling with JB for another year

 

13 Neville Gallimore, IDL

34 Tee Higgins, WR

44 Jonah Jackson, IOL

75 Jalen Hurts, QB

122 A.J. Dillon, RB

160 Javelin Guidry, S

193 Binjimen Victor, WR

197 A.J. Green, CB

 

I think it fills some spots to get us where we could really contend into the playoffs.

 

What your thoughts and concerns

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not concerned about OT succession or TE depth?  Only concern for me is that Jonah Jackson is probably drafted too high - he could make it to our 4th IMO.  Replacing him with Wanogho would be a solid move... 

 

Good job, though!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the heck would we take Gallimore at 13? You can have him at 34. Higgins and Jones are both going in the first round.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Archer said:

Not concerned about OT succession or TE depth?  Only concern for me is that Jonah Jackson is probably drafted too high - he could make it to our 4th IMO.  Replacing him with Wanogho would be a solid move... 

 

Good job, though!

I took Jonah 8 spots ahead of the where he listed( used NFL draft network), just think his mentality fits our Oline perfectly. My hope for AJ is a hybrid roll( full back, split back, or even off ball tight end) he is big fast and can catch really well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don’t like this draft, there’s some reaching.
 Gallimore did move up in the first but he is still considered late first, from what I’ve seen reported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Jeremy Waldon said:

I took Jonah 8 spots ahead of the where he listed( used NFL draft network), just think his mentality fits our Oline perfectly. My hope for AJ is a hybrid roll( full back, split back, or even off ball tight end) he is big fast and can catch really well


Jonah seems to have a story Ballard will like.  Transferring up to one of the premier programs as a graduate, and immediately becoming their best OL.  Remember how Ya Sin was praised for his jump up to the next level of competition...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jeremy Waldon said:

This draft was set with hopes of picking up a DE and DT in free agency and maybe a bridge QB or rolling with JB for another year

 

13 Neville Gallimore, IDL

34 Tee Higgins, WR

44 Jonah Jackson, IOL

75 Jalen Hurts, QB

122 A.J. Dillon, RB

160 Javelin Guidry, S

193 Binjimen Victor, WR

197 A.J. Green, CB

 

I think it fills some spots to get us where we could really contend into the playoffs.

 

What your thoughts and concerns

 

 

So you're telling me Gallimore is better than Kinlaw who by the way is a top 15 pick. Gallimore is a day 2 player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DownHillRunner said:

 

 

So you're telling me Gallimore is better than Kinlaw who by the way is a top 15 pick. Gallimore is a day 2 player. 

I would prefer kinlaw as well but not knowing what his knee issues are for sure, i opted for the next DT in line.

On the draft board used Gallimore is at 22 overall. Just kinda on the line getting a big DT with possible knee problems 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, funktacious2 said:

No major issues other than thinking Gallimore could probably be there like 10+ picks later. 

If Gallimore is CBs guy, i would like to trade back some and get an extra 2nd, but wasnt an option in this simulator 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DownHillRunner said:

 

 

So you're telling me Gallimore is better than Kinlaw who by the way is a top 15 pick. Gallimore is a day 2 player. 

I personally believe Kinlaw will be gone before we draft...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • The Colts have had their fair share of injuries the past few seasons.   Many of these players were either expected to have good/great years, or contribute much more than they did, because of their season being cut short. If there was a single player on the roster right now, whom has had injuries in the past 3 seasons, that you could put imaginary 'bubble wrap' around to guarantee they don't get injured this season, who would it be?   Mine = Kemoko Turay. There are many players i'd want to have a healthy season, Hilton/Campbell/Hooker/ect. But to me, I truly believe if Turay had not had that season ending injury last year, he could have seriously broken out. I am praying for a healthy season for him, because having him on all the passing downs for the season with the rest of the talent we have on the front 7, I think he could have a massive season. He was leading the NFL last season in QB pressures per snap, before he was hurt. Not to mention that he was held so many times, and it was not called.  I mean blatant holding.  Because he is a real issue for O-linemen.  Just so fast, with great bend, and his hand/arm work is stellar since he's been working with Mathis. A full healthy season, I could easily see him getting 10+ sacks.
    • they cant just go from waiver claim to practice squad on another team, he would have to be on their roster a while before they can do that.
    • It will be interesting to see how Watson does without Hopkins. If they won the division again that would show me a lot. Losing Hopkins is a huge blow.
    • That's fair. Watson is mostly due to age, but I think he's finally good enough to lead them to the playoffs. However, they will decline soon with some contracts running out. I see Luck as 32 in football years because I believe he'd be rusty for a year. Just a guess though. I would take Watson too because I feel he's non injury-prone, and that's good for a long-term answer at QB. I would take Luck back in a heartbeat though as long as we didn't have to pay him anything if he retired again.
    • I got my refund notice email today. 
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...