• Sad 1

Good draft as I like all the players

I also think the first 4-5 picks should be there 

But..... QB is a hole with this approach 

Who is QB in this scenario?

I think brown is a true 1 tech in pros. 

This leaves a big hole at 3- tech

• Like 1

I really like the players. But it does go to illustrate you can never really adress every areas you want to in a draft. We can assume we could take a QB in FA, but a dude in the 6th round probably won't be AC's replacement and we won't find one in FA either. But is it worth it for these players? Probably, yeah. We could take an OT in 2021. But we'll miss out on development time if AC retires.

1 hour ago, MikeCurtis said:

Good draft as I like all the players

I also think the first 4-5 picks should be there 

But..... QB is a hole with this approach 

Who is QB in this scenario?

I think brown is a true 1 tech in pros. 

This leaves a big hole at 3- tech

Brown is viewed as a 3-tech.   A big 3-tech, to be sure,  but still not a 1-tech. 

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Brown is viewed as a 3-tech.   A big 3-tech, to be sure,  but still not a 1-tech. 

Some of the talking heads that believe he may not have the pass rush needed for 3Tech.....  great run stopper, but not a great pass rusher In the pros

• Like 2

sidebar question because I'm just curious..what's the point of doing a 'pre-FA' mock draft when you know that FA is going to affect what happens in the draft?

• Like 1

Brown is an any tech IMHO.  Tape don't lie.  He was pushing back LSU linemen like they were on skates.  And LSU, in case anybody has forgotten, won the Natty Champ.

here's the thing.

we are at the "passing of the torch" phase --- again.

we were lucky enough to have Peyton. then, we really lucked out and got Luck.

Grigson and this lunatic team broke him.

now we're at square one again. yes, we have talent.

but square one is finding a new young qb who we can build a decades-long contender again.

We have to draft a new young qb. you do that by chasing one, not hoping they fall into your lap.

Just now, Gigc said:

here's the thing.

we are at the "passing of the torch" phase --- again.

we were lucky enough to have Peyton. then, we really lucked out and got Luck.

Grigson and this lunatic team broke him.

now we're at square one again. yes, we have talent.

but square one is finding a new young qb who around whom we can build a decades-long contender again.

We have to draft a new young qb. you do that by chasing one, not hoping they fall into your lap.