Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL and the corona virus rumors (Merge)

Stephen

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

The people I follow are not into hystgeria...    they are doctors and medical health care professionals of the highest order....    tops in their field.   

And they are telling the exact opposite story as you are.    In fact,  they'd call what you're saying unprofessional and that it's doing a diservice to the public which is badly uninformed.

That’s funny because the doctors, nurse practitioners, Physician assistants, nurses and nearly all I’ve ran across at this point says what I say. Maybe your people aren’t as top notch as you think they are. So move along, go find a bubble to live in. Would t want you breathing in tainted air. Maybe you can feel the bern from there too. 

cracking me up. You always provide me some comedy.  I do appreciate that.  

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What ever happened to the Hong Kong Flu? That happened 20 years ago, everyone panicked and was ended up being nothing.  Flu is the flu, Being tested positive for HIV is 20 times worse than this. This is no joke and serious but not even close to someone having Aids.

Not really sure why the sad face. Aids is a lot worse than this. This isn't good but come on.

28 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

That’s funny because the doctors, nurse practitioners, Physician assistants, nurses and nearly all I’ve ran across at this point says what I say. Maybe your people aren’t as top notch as you think they are. So move along, go find a bubble to live in. Would t want you breathing in tainted air. Maybe you can feel the bern from there too. 

cracking me up. You always provide me some comedy.  I do appreciate that.  

You’re listening to the people who live in your little world.

Im listening to the people who are trying to inform the entire nation.   See if you can stop and pause and realize the difference between the two groups.  

Who do you think is getting better, more accurate information?   Oh, never mind...   I already know that answer!   I’ll sadly take the last laugh over the perpetually uninformed.

Good luck....   you’re going to need it. 

PS...  not a Bernie guy.  No Bern to feel. 

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

You’re listening to the people who live in your little world.

Im listening to the people who are trying to inform the entire nation.   See if you can stop and pause and realize the difference between the two groups.  

Who do you think is getting better, more accurate information?   Oh, never mind...   I already know that answer!   I’ll sadly take the last laugh over the perpetually uninformed.

Good luck....   you’re going to need it. 

PS...  not a Bernie guy.  No Bern to feel. 

I guess once your elite little world comes to their senses and uses common sense....oh Nevermind. You people who think they are the elitist and above everyone else crack me up. If it’s not in your little bundle, it’s wrong. I’m in the field, I’m guessing you are not. 

oh well, our minds won’t be changed here. I’ll live my life not being afraid to walk outdoors. You enjoy your sanitary bubble space. 

7 hours ago, runthepost said:

Dad was at the combine with IU health doing heart rate and breathing test on players. He told me word was going around from NFL higher ups is that if the outbreak gets bad then fans will not be at the draft in Vegas. Players will also possibly not be there as well. Possibly the draft may be postponed. There isn’t a source yet because at the time this was being discussed no media was around , and he happened to here a little bit of a conversation while on the toiletlmao . NFL hasn’t said anything just don’t be surprised if something happens. Also stay safe guys !

Unless you have an actual source, stop spreading this, here and anywhere else. All you are doing is further spreading fear and panic.

9 hours ago, Stephen said:

They just canceled  the nba season  so the nfl may be affected  to

Unless you have it from a quotable league official via a reputable source, stop this crap. You're just furthering the panic and fear some have. 

• Nadine locked this topic

Archived