Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Name a top 20 prospect you expect to be a bust

I'm gonna say Mekhi Becton OT.

I think it's great that he is so quick for someone his size but that's the thing too... he's already so massive at a young age. 

Typically players get bigger the older they get.

On the other end of the spectrum though i strongly believe Wirfs will be one of the best OT in this class.

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

I'm gonna say Mekhi Becton OT.

I think it's great that he is so quick for someone his size but that's the thing too... he's already so massive at a young age. 

Typically players get bigger the older they get.

On the other end of the spectrum though i strongly believe Wirfs will be one of the best OT in this class.

I would say Becton too.  And for the same reason.

However, since you already chose him, I'll say Brown because of his 3-cone time.

I'll name a few. Herbert (can't read defenses or coverages). Andrew Thomas (capped ceiling in a great OT class). CeeDee Lamb (I can see the NFL catching up to him. May not be as dominant. Curious how he'll adapt. Was used in a huge offensive program in college with two no1 overall picks at QB). Tua (Injury concerns. Can he play a full schedule when he barely played half that in college without getting hurt (team being ahead in blowouts and removed at halftime))? Javon Kinlaw (knee tendonitis. could it affect his play? Could it shorten his career)? A.J.Epenesa (Only fits in the right scheme. Poor combine, slow).

That's just part of the first round. Lot of holes in this draft. There will be a lot of busts as well.

Archived