Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots could be fined and lose draft pick due to illegal video taping

Moronic.

the people who did this were contractors who aren’t even affiliated with football operations.  They were working on a documentary.

Had nothing to do with cheating in the slightest. 
How you don’t all know that, I have no idea, but it’s readily apparent.

2 minutes ago, NFLUp said:

Moronic.

the people who did this were contractors who aren’t even affiliated with football operations.  They were working on a documentary.

Looks like they're now sub-contracting out the cheating operations too, who would have known?? :scratch:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, NFLUp said:

Moronic.

Funny, because that's the same excuse they used last time. 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, NFLUp said:

Moronic.

:lol::funny:

belichick.jpg.64aff12430a3b37d65f75a02699add61.jpg

• Haha 1

Not gonna lie, when they got caught like this, first thought I had was, "Uh oh, now they're going to win the Superbowl." Glad I was wrong. Pats usually have strong revenge tours, but fell flat in the wildcard match.

20 hours ago, NFLUp said:

Moronic.

Hey Billy B get off our forum...

20 hours ago, NFLUp said:

Moronic.

It don't matter what they were doing. It is against the rules to film or record any other team during workouts or practices. 

What part of the Patriots constantly bending and breaking the rules that you figure it doesn't apply to them? 

On 2/28/2020 at 4:45 PM, chad72 said:

Looks like they're now sub-contracting out the cheating operations too, who would have known?? :scratch:

You know how spies are told they are on their own if caught.......... well, it’s kinda like that with NE.  Cell phones also tend to “accidentally” get broken.

Funny, but this isnt the ONLY video scandal they had recently.  There was that one in Florida as well.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now