Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

7 hours ago, stitches said:

@Coffeedrinker you said you've watched Cleveland play. First a disclaimer on my part - I haven't watched him, what I'm saying is strictly based on what I've heard - have you noticed him lacking competitive drive and desire to fight? Just listened to Greg Cosell interview and he said he avoids casting such aspersions on players because it is very damning for a player, but he felt it was especially obvious in Cleveland's film that he was lacking competitiveness and didn't seem like he cared much on the field. Did you see this in his film?

What we think we can believe is that CB weighs heavily on toughness and competitive drive.
  In the end Cleveland may be high on his board or not on it at all.
   I really hope we draft a T in rd 2. 

6 minutes ago, stitches said:

Seems like OT high is still an option even after AC said he will stay for 2 years. 

I think CB and OT should be considered strongly in Rd 2.  

WR and TE can wait until the 3rd and 4th Rd. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Superfly said:

I think CB and OT should be considered strongly in Rd 2.  

WR and TE can wait until the 3rd and 4th Rd. 

Liked for the CB and OT consideration. I still think WR should be taken in R2. And one more later probably... 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

Its a pity this is a historically bad TE class, because there is a need of a move TE for the Colts. I think 34, 44 and 75 will go to 3 of WR, CB, OT and DE. 

Where have you read that thus is “a historically bad TE class.”  ???

Not saying you’re wrong, only that I haven’t seen that anywhere.   Can you share a link?

Thanks...

4 hours ago, stitches said:

Seems like OT high is still an option even after AC said he will stay for 2 years. 

And well it should! Right now there is really no depth on our OL after our starting 5. We could really use a very talented OT who could play both LT and RT. That player could also be used in goaline situations as an extra blocker. 

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Where have you read that thus is “a historically bad TE class.”  ???

Not saying you’re wrong, only that I haven’t seen that anywhere.   Can you share a link?

Thanks...

I was exaggerating. My bad.

Recently I recall Zach Hicks of Stampede Blue and Solak of the Draft Network discussing the TE class. Of course they are just 2 opinion journalists, and are not widely renowned draft analysts.

It's a bad class, but maybe not historically bad. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/04/13/nfl-draft-rumors-coronavirus-life-peter-king/

Terrell Lewis had Zoom interview with the Colts:

“I’ve been mostly using Zoom to have meetings with some teams. Green Bay, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Baltimore, Tennessee, Detroit. That’s been completely weird. I talked to one team with my shirt off, looking kind of rough. I need a haircut. Today, I talked to coach [Matt] Patricia and the staff with the Lions. On those calls, we talk ball, their scheme, watch film, talk about my upbringing, my journey at Alabama, how I fit in their team, what I’m doing with my money to make sure I take care of it. We get to know each other a little bit. I want to make them feel comfortable with me as a person.

“The draft will be so different. Having a draft party taken away—you can’t truly cherish the moment like you wanted to growing up. Even after the draft, we have no idea when we’ll go to our team. You’re training, but for what? OTAs? Camp? The season? You try not to think about how long this will last.”

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Dr. T said:

According to the Roll Tide Wire, Terrell Lewis has been medically failed by multiple NFL teams

Yeah, I'm hearing the same things... too bad... he looks talented.

I wonder if the visit lists aren’t really being caught up, as the meetings lately have been online...

I have been trying to keep up on Colts visits and hoping that they at least spoke with my draft crush Anthony Gordon

From listed stories ( none) it appears that no one is contacting Gordon from any team. :)

Oh well..... we will see soon enough...