Indianapolis Colts
Chloe6124

Tom Brady Free Agency Thread [merge]

i think he would fit the chargers the best.  they could be a contender if they get brady and some oline help 

the patriots need to add a good receiver

I have a feeling he goes to Las Vegas. 

Imagine this:

Raiders and Chiefs rivalry renewed

Brady v Mahomes 2x a year 

I know it is hard to believe anything you hear at this time of year but this off season could really change the whole dynamic of the AFC. I'm sure the Buffalo Bills are hoping that Tom Brady moves on. I think it would  be interesting to see how Brady and Belichick did without each other. Neither of them has won a Super Bowl without the other.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28793123/sources-tom-brady-open-new-home-free-agency

Nashville?  

Or a negotiating ploy?

I'm thinking NE looks at QBs in the draft pretty strongly.

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

Nashville?  

Or a negotiating ploy?

I'm thinking NE looks at QBs in the draft pretty strongly.

Personally I think Tom Brady has enough respect for Kraft and Belichick that he isn't using this as a negotiating ploy. 

As to where he goes, I think Nashville, San Diego, or Las Vegas would be the best potential fits for him.

21 minutes ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

Personally I think Tom Brady has enough respect for Kraft and Belichick that he isn't using this as a negotiating ploy. 

As to where he goes, I think Nashville, San Diego, or Las Vegas would be the best potential fits for him.

TEN was one game away from the SB.  You can say they are closer to him getting another ring than any other team, and Vrable would probably leave him alone more than the other HCs.

I definitely hope he goes to the Raiders and the Raiders go for Jeudy at 12. Leaving us possibly more open to a QB we may want at 13.

• Like 2

TB is a drama queen and loves attention. He will do the tour and entertain offers. In the end, Kraft will beat any offer and he will remain a Patriot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gruden also said today he is looking forward to building around Carr. 

Bad news from Brady's agent?

Just my opinion, but if I were him, I'd go to a team with legit top 10 OL. Given that requirement, the only teams that fit and that have QB questions are TN, Indy, Bucs, and Dallas (who will likely franchise DP). LVR isn't bad at 15th, but LAC is bad at 29th. No way in heck I'd go to LAC right now. Bears are a dark horse, but have a bad line too (25th). Carolina 18th..

3 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

TB is a drama queen and loves attention. He will do the tour and entertain offers. In the end, Kraft will beat any offer and he will remain a Patriot.

He needs to beat the offer, and guarantee that they'll pick up both a legit WR and TE.....

Which I think they'd be willing to do. 

I don't think Brady has been a drama queen though. He's been quiet about stuff this year, and has been unselfish all his career. I don't blame him for being selfish a couple years to end his career. 

Now I'll excuse myself to go puke for saying nice things about him.

3 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Exactly. Kraft won’t let him get away.  

On 2/20/2020 at 1:06 PM, danlhart87 said:

I have a feeling he goes to Las Vegas. 

Imagine this:

Raiders and Chiefs rivalry renewed

Brady v Mahomes 2x a year 

That's still 2 wins for the chiefs.   

On 2/15/2020 at 8:44 PM, Moosejawcolt said:

K......So let me ask u this. With all that u have said, why r thr Raiders  looking at replacing him with  42 year old qb? I am just not a Carr fan. Is he sn upgrade over Brissett?  Most likely, but I want more. 

As of right now, we really don't know if they are... it's just rumor and speculation.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:16 AM, crazycolt1 said:

Brady will be playing in New England next season. He isn't going anywhere. He is smart enough to know without Belichick he doesn't have much of a chance anywhere else. 

The teams he would be interested in already have their QBs. 

Sort of leaning now towards Brady moving on in FA.  Patriots have one of the toughest schedules coming up this year.  

Without a clear QB to lead them post-Brady it wouldn’t surprise me to see Kraft to intentionally go after Trevor Lawrence.  

Now Lawrence does have one year left and is a small gamble but hard to think after assumption that he has another studly year that he wouldn’t declare early for next year’s draft knowing full well he will be the #1 pick in 2021.