Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
cdgacoltsfan

A trade that will make us SB contenders this year.

The Colts are obviously sitting on a gold mine. We need to trade Chad Kelly to the Lions for Stafford and their 1st round pick this year and next year's #1 too. 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

The Colts are obviously sitting on a gold mine. We need to trade Chad Kelly to the Lions for Stafford and their 1st round pick this year and next year's #1 too. 

You think a team would trade their QB and 2 first round picks for an unknown?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Myles said:

You think a team would trade their QB and 2 first round picks for an unknown?

If they read and believe this forum....no doubt in my mind.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

If they read and believe this forum....no doubt in my mind.

Oh OK.   I thought you were serious.   

I'm not on the Kelly bandwagon, but I would like to see more of him.   I was disappointed he didn't play in the last game last season.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

This forum reaaaaallllly need a sarcasm font 

Come on man ,,,,,,,,,,, Stafford is not going anywhere

All kidding aside: If the Colts are serious about competition at every position, I want to see what he can do with the first stringers. If he stinks, at least they gave him a shot. He could end up being a solid backup 

• Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Is this a joke? Lol Gates is as washed as they come. He can barely run anymore, strong pass. I’d take Walker over him.
    • More than me enjoying...  I know YOU enjoy them.   As for April, what happens is more info leaks out.   Clearly some of that (most if that?) is a smoke screen.   But sometimes good info gets out.   About guys like Mixon and Sweet and the big Miss State DL grabbed by Tennessee.  That information is always helpful.  Just things to keep an eye out for....   The key is having fun and don’t box yourself in!  
    • I just don't feel like anything changes come April. You know what the remaining needs are for the colts and where prospects were most likely land.   Strange. Draft calculate said it was equal value.    I mentioned Higgins can be a reach, but the draft is unpredictable. More teams go after Ts then IOL and there are a lot of good Ts in this draft. It's either Hurts or Gordon. I'm just not a fan of the other QBs and I feel we can still use his level of athletism instead of just having the QB ride the bench. Oline depth is a big need. We really don't have options if god forbid someone on the line gets hurt. Breeland is still a good option and we still have Doyle and Allie-Cox   Glad you enjoy my Mocks!
    • There is an Antonio Gates article in Yahoo Sports, says in considered signing with the Colts in 2019.  I know his age is up there, 39, will be 40 at the start of the season.  It mentioned that he has retired mindset but maybe Ballard and Rivers can sway him to give it one more year.  With the Rivers to Gates was one the best connections.  He could be a valuable 3rd receiver for the Colts and Rivers.  I think drafting a TE in the 2nd or 3rd round should be considered as well. 
  • Members

• Davvon2590

Davvon2590 3

• KB

KB 489

• rockywoj

rockywoj 1,989

• VikingsFanInChennai

VikingsFanInChennai 42

• #12.

#12. 1,791

• Onthefence