Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
stitches

Tua expects to be full-go at his pro-day

This is kind of important. If he's able to work out at the pro day, this will be big for solidifying his stock. 

• Like 1

Now that is huge right there. If he is a full go then he will forsure be the 2nd QB drafted

1 hour ago, twfish said:

Now that is huge right there. If he is a full go then he will forsure be the 2nd QB drafted

I would for sure think so.  IMO he is the 3rd best player in the draft behind Young and Brown.  Yes I think he is better than Burrow, obviously if he's healthy.

I would love to be in position to draft him

16 hours ago, WifiGuy said:

I would for sure think so.  IMO he is the 3rd best player in the draft behind Young and Brown.  Yes I think he is better than Burrow, obviously if he's healthy.

I would love to be in position to draft him

Same. But a lot would have to happen for him to fall to us. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think our staff will put him in position to be successful. Keep him away from bad matchups. Hopefully this will mean fewer missed tackles. He has always been good in run support. I like that.
    • I am only concerned about Colts and Chiefs so the only way I concern myself about players of the other 30 teams are if they are Indiana or Local Kids or went to local colleges
    • Wait...he comes to our board and we have to agree with him? Uh no. If he doesn’t like our opinion tough. He can go back to his Vikings board and cry about his top 10 qb. And nobody has been insulting or disrespectful one bit. I don’t go to other people’s boards to argue about how crappy Jacoby played last year when someone defends him. People have brought up stats and reasons to support their arguements...isn’t that what we ask people to do...back up your opinion with facts and give an honest take. Nobody is asking him to change his mind but to ignore the fact that their defense has clearly fallen off...the play calling on offense is different under a new OC and Zimmers game planning has become stale. Like him or not Cousins is one of the best qbs in the league..and they should worry about what is falling apart around him then what he isn’t doing for them. 
    • It gives us the option I think, situational blitzing and being able to man up more.   I actually just think he will be fine switching over to more zone, but I think it gives us more flexibility.   Hopefully he comes in healthy with a chip on his shoulder.
  • Members