Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is this upcoming draft the deepest you guys have seen a draft be with wide recievers, I mean the amount of talent at that position coming out this year is insane. 

Granted I was born in 93 so I haven't seen many drafts before that haha, but this draft looks like it could very well shake out to be one of the best. 

Thoughts? 

It's certainly possible.  Lots and lots of talent out there.  Some freakish builds too.  Of course we won't know until about 3 years from now, but it's possible it could rival the QB draft of '84.

25 minutes ago, TheBlueAndWhite said:

Is this upcoming draft the deepest you guys have seen a draft be with wide recievers, I mean the amount of talent at that position coming out this year is insane. 

Granted I was born in 93 so I haven't seen many drafts before that haha, but this draft looks like it could very well shake out to be one of the best. 

Thoughts? 

1) Welcome

2) I have shoes in my closet older than you

3) You never know how things will end up......  The WR group appears to be much stronger than average.......  IMHO, this allows you to get a really good WR.... in the 2nd or 3rd round

I truly hope we don’t go WR with the 13th pick

Archived