Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is this upcoming draft the deepest you guys have seen a draft be with wide recievers, I mean the amount of talent at that position coming out this year is insane. 

Granted I was born in 93 so I haven't seen many drafts before that haha, but this draft looks like it could very well shake out to be one of the best. 

Thoughts? 

25 minutes ago, TheBlueAndWhite said:

Is this upcoming draft the deepest you guys have seen a draft be with wide recievers, I mean the amount of talent at that position coming out this year is insane. 

Granted I was born in 93 so I haven't seen many drafts before that haha, but this draft looks like it could very well shake out to be one of the best. 

Thoughts? 

1) Welcome

2) I have shoes in my closet older than you

3) You never know how things will end up......  The WR group appears to be much stronger than average.......  IMHO, this allows you to get a really good WR.... in the 2nd or 3rd round

I truly hope we don’t go WR with the 13th pick

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I can too. And that will tell us everything we need to know about how the view him. It will tell us their feelings on the tight end room, and what direction they pick from there will tell us even more.    but if they take him at 15, we won’t know much about what might have happened, as they will be landing someone they had rated highly and fell to them. 
    • Glad that’s over…    if I wanted to argue about it, I would have responded far more in depth than pointing out how you were attempting to gaslight me. I did not. Meaning I was ending my part of whatever the argument was. You “putting a finality to it” and then listing bullet points tells me it was the argument you wanted all along, which makes sense why you brought Grigson up in the first place. Bait, hook, gaslight. Almost got me buddy. You are a funny guy, Doug 
    • Putting a finality on an argument you want to have.   There is a theory that Ballard won't draft a OL high because ARs injuries were not caused by a poor oline.  I felt it important to note that since Luck's major injuries were also not caused by his oline, Ballard could still want to improve it like he did in 2018 simply because AR is The Franchise. And its important to point that out because there has been a running (false) narrative for about 9 years that Luck's oline was the (main) reason for his injuries that kept him out of games.  The (false) narrative is based upon, IMO, a detest of Grigson, and not reality about the facts (or strong rumors) behind the kidney laceration and snowboarding shoulder. Therefore, mentioning Grigson and the (false) narrative was germain to the point about Ballard possibly drafting Oline high this draft to protect AR. Mentioning Grigson shouldn't trigger a CB vs RG discussion, unless people reading it are gaslighted by their own reading lens.
    • That is a very inaccurate description of what happened.  At this point it’s history and doesn’t need to be revisited but I will say Chloe adds value to this board and should be and is by most encouraged to post, even if people don’t always agree with her.  
    • My response was in regards to another posted suggesting that the Colts need to get the pick right when it comes to picking a WR. I agree with you .
  • Members