Indianapolis Colts
Chloe6124

Titans expected to be in mix for Brady

If this happens that means titans could be a team to watch out for moving up for a QB in the draft. Wouldn’t that be sad if Love ended up on the titans. They apparently like him.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

If this happens that means titans could be a team to watch out for moving up for a QB in the draft. Wouldn’t that be sad if Love ended up on the titans. They apparently like him.

Not sad at all.  I'd be glad .   His awesomeness is only in your mind because you heard false info  that Ballard went to one of his games.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, WifiGuy said:

Not sad at all.  I'd be glad .   His awesomeness is only in your mind because you heard false info  that Ballard went to one of his games.

I really don’t care ballard went to a game. Who likes someone because ballard went to a game. I like his traits. Yes when I heard ballard liked him I looked him up to see what he was all about. Give people credit. We have our own minds.

• Like 3

I guess I can see them being in the mix but I'm having a hard time visualizing him in a Titans uniform.  Raiders no problem Chargers sure but Titans?   The GOAT playing and living in that small market.   Wearing that ugly uniform.  Whew.  I see the dots but that would surprise me.  

Peter King said he just can’t see them throwing Tannehill to the curb after the year he had. 

As a colts fan living in Nashville I think it’d be a mistake for the Titans to go after Brady. Not that I think Tannehill is a great QB by any means, but more so because they would have to completely change their offense and tailor it to Brady’s quick passing game he’s been used to. Their play action offense with Tannehill and Henry seemed to work for them last year. 

• Like 1

I don’t think there is a good situation for Brady really. Back to the Pats to the only system he knows.

• Like 1

Yeah, I could see him going to the 49ers way before the Titans.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

As a colts fan living in Nashville I think it’d be a mistake for the Titans to go after Brady. Not that I think Tannehill is a great QB by any means, but more so because they would have to completely change their offense and tailor it to Brady’s quick passing game he’s been used to. Their play action offense with Tannehill and Henry seemed to work for them last year. 

Those painful and slow boot legs for Brady with those Uggs, just feel terrible imagining it.... haha

Brady isn’t going to Tennessee. If he leaves NE, it’s going to be for a big market team. Where he can transition to retirement. 

LA makes all the sense in the world. The Chargers need some buzz to sell season tickets. Brady would give them that. Plus they are a team that can turn it around quickly. And LA would fit Brady perfectly. He’s a CA native; his wife is a big time model and entrepreneur; this destination would make sense. Vegas......maybe. Not as good as LA but not terrible. Another team that could turn it around quickly. And a huge new spotlight for the NFL. Brady would be the toast of the town. 

2 minutes ago, Hoose said:

Brady isn’t going to Tennessee. If he leaves NE, it’s going to be for a big market team. Where he can transition to retirement. 

LA makes all the sense in the world. The Chargers need some buzz to sell season tickets. Brady would give them that. Plus they are a team that can turn it around quickly. And LA would fit Brady perfectly. He’s a CA native; his wife is a big time model and entrepreneur; this destination would make sense. Vegas......maybe. Not as good as LA but not terrible. Another team that could turn it around quickly. And a huge new spotlight for the NFL. Brady would be the toast of the town. 

He has a guy he knows very well in Vrable.

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

He has a guy he knows very well in Vrable.

Not sold that knowing an old teammate who is a HC means anything to a player in FA

2 hours ago, Hoose said:

IIRC, Brady moved out of house and put it on the market, and he and the wife were looking for schools in Nashville (Fox reported it). That was 3 weeks ago.

3 hours ago, LockeDown said:

I don’t think there is a good situation for Brady really. Back to the Pats to the only system he knows.

Any situation is good for him. He's not going to retire and stay in Boston. I agree he'll likely go back to NE, but LAC, Nashville, Dallas, LV, etc. would all be good places for him to get one last big pay day and live in bigger and warmer metro area. He's a Cali guy anyway, so it's not unrealistic to think he'd retire out west. His legacy is already cast, so what he does now is purely icing on top.

I’d like to see Brady go to a new team because for years I have predicted and said he would fail without Belichik or Gronk and I would like to finally see if the former is true.  The latter has been proven imo. He looked lackluster without the greatest offensive weapon in the last decade. Imo. Time To prove he is no Peyton Manning who could win under Fox, Caldwell and possibly my grandmother, God rest her soul. Haha.

23 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

love could be another ryan leaf, draft picks are a crap shoot

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DEFENSE said:

love could be another ryan leaf, draft picks are a crap shoot

I doubt Love is Ryan Leaf lol.

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

college players dont always cut it in the nfl

29 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

you mean the whole "all the talent in the word on the line for a big time payday and all that crap but # it lets smoke some dope mentality? "

Talent and brains go together for QB's BTW   

• Like 1

18 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Brady is not leaving Belichick. He knows where his success has come from. 

Bingo. He needs attention. He will visit teams and field offers only to sign a last minute 2 year team friendly deal with the Pats.....oh the drama!

• Like 1