Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New proposed CBA: Smoking weed no suspension

danlhart87

On 2/23/2020 at 8:55 PM, ReMeDy said:

Funny this is coming off the news of Gregory Robinson caught with 157 lbs of marijuana. Guy must have got wind of the news early and was stocking up!
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/20/us/gregory-robinson-arrested-157-pounds-marijuana/index.html

I am curious how that's going to go down because its fishy. Seems to me they got caught up with the wrong crowd and got forced to do something. Why in their right minds would they do it to sell it?  Greg has made over 30 million and Bray had to make some decent money . Not to mention its legal in tons of states and a drive to illinois or colorado is a heck of a lot closer to Mexico. I could typically give a crap less when it comes to this stuff but this one begs some serious questions.

42 minutes ago, twfish said:

I am curious how that's going to go down because its fishy. Seems to me they got caught up with the wrong crowd and got forced to do something. Why in their right minds would they do it to sell it?  Greg has made over 30 million and Bray had to make some decent money . Not to mention its legal in tons of states and a drive to illinois or colorado is a heck of a lot closer to Mexico. I could typically give a crap less when it comes to this stuff but this one begs some serious questions.

True, but I think they'll view recreational smoking and trafficking on a different level. 

25 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

True, but I think they'll view recreational smoking and trafficking on a different level. 

I'm not talking about the NFL here I am talking about court.

NFL should use the dropping suspensions for weed as a bargaining chip to get more concessions from the players.  Players union probably wants to see it go more but the NFL has to know that the policy at best doesn't help them and at worst hurts them.  

But they could probably pull a concession or 2 from the players to get rid of that policy.  

On 2/25/2020 at 10:07 AM, twfish said:

Pablo Escobar was a billionaire and continued producing and trafficking cocaine. 

Archived