Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
CR91

Darius Leonard on First Thing First

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

Played receiver as well? hmmmm....

Makes sense why he catches the ball so well. Maybe draw up some plays for him at TE

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Freenyfan102 said:

he need to shut up

Why?

• Thanks 1

On 2/23/2020 at 2:29 PM, Freenyfan102 said:

he need to shut up

Who is Freeny?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Who is Freeny?

You have a guy in here on our forum that talks smack and can't even spell Dwight's name right. Too funny. :funny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/22/2020 at 10:04 PM, CR91 said:

Thanks for posting! That was a pretty good interview and I love Darius

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I just don't feel like anything changes come April. You know what the remaining needs are for the colts and where prospects were most likely land.   Strange. Draft calculate said it was equal value.    I mentioned Higgins can be a reach, but the draft is unpredictable. More teams go after Ts then IOL and there are a lot of good Ts in this draft. It's either Hurts or Gordon. I'm just not a fan of the other QBs and I feel we can still use his level of athletism instead of just having the QB ride the bench. Oline depth is a big need. We really don't have options if god forbid someone on the line gets hurt. Breeland is still a good option and we still have Doyle and Allie-Cox   Glad you enjoy my Mocks!
    • There is an Antonio Gates article in Yahoo Sports, says in considered signing with the Colts in 2019.  I know his age is up there, 39, will be 40 at the start of the season.  It mentioned that he has retired mindset but maybe Ballard and Rivers can sway him to give it one more year.  With the Rivers to Gates was one the best connections.  He could be a valuable 3rd receiver for the Colts and Rivers.  I think drafting a TE in the 2nd or 3rd round should be considered as well. 
    • This all reminds me of Jachai Polite last year, not being polite at all with his interviews, lol.
    • Didn’t we have this same conversation a year ago?   You put some artificial deadline on what will be your “last mock”.     Why?   You like doing them, so keep doing them.   As for this one, I’m afraid it’s my least favorite on a variety of levels.   Our pick 44 is worth 460 points.   The two picks we get back are worth just 390.   That’s way too big a gap.    Also, I don’t see the pucks as realistic or desirable.  Not sure Higgins falls to 34.   The next second puck is in the low 60’s.   Ruiz should be long gone by then. Hurts is one of my least favorite QBs.  Edwards is fine.   Then a second OL at R4 followed by a much needed TE too late in R5.      I hope you’ll keep doing more of these.  You enjoy doing them, so keep having fun!  That’s what this is all about!   
    • The one thing JB is has been a great teammate and a good citizen for sure. His QB’ing skills lag behind those assets though. I’m content with Rivers and Kelly, assuming that the team has a future purpose for Kelly. CB knows what Kelly can or can’t do in practices and stuff. He has stayed clean and had zero distractions. He definitely has the QB talent, can he lead a team with his new found choir boy status? Time will tell.    it would be tough to go from highly propped up starter with a raise and tons of praise into a back up spot. Except that money could help. I hope we move on from him, he is not our future.  
  • Members