Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
CR91

Darius Leonard on First Thing First

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

Played receiver as well? hmmmm....

Makes sense why he catches the ball so well. Maybe draw up some plays for him at TE

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Freenyfan102 said:

he need to shut up

Why?

• Thanks 1

On 2/23/2020 at 2:29 PM, Freenyfan102 said:

he need to shut up

Who is Freeny?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Who is Freeny?

You have a guy in here on our forum that talks smack and can't even spell Dwight's name right. Too funny. :funny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/22/2020 at 10:04 PM, CR91 said:

Thanks for posting! That was a pretty good interview and I love Darius

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The one thing JB is has been a great teammate and a good citizen for sure. His QB’ing skills lag behind those assets though. I’m content with Rivers and Kelly, assuming that the team has a future purpose for Kelly. CB knows what Kelly can or can’t do in practices and stuff. He has stayed clean and had zero distractions. He definitely has the QB talent, can he lead a team with his new found choir boy status? Time will tell.    it would be tough to go from highly propped up starter with a raise and tons of praise into a back up spot. Except that money could help. I hope we move on from him, he is not our future.  
    • 1. Bengals Joe Burrow  2. Redskins Chase Young  3. Lions Isaiah Simmons  4. Giants Tristan Wirfs  5. Dolphins Tua Tagovailoa  6. Chargers Jedrick Wills  7. Panthers Derrick Brown  8. Cardinals Andrew Thomas  9. Jaguars Jeff Okudah  10. Browns Mekhi Becton  11. Jets Henry Ruggs III  12. Raiders Ceedee Lamb  13. 49ers Jerry Jeudy  14. Buccaneers Javon Kinlaw  15. Broncos CJ Henderson 16. Falcons K'Lavon Chaisson  17. Cowboys Xavier Mckinney  18. Dolphins DeAndre Swift  19. Raiders Kenneth Murray  20. Jaguars Patrick Queen  21. Eagles Justin Jefferson  22. Vikings Jeff Gladney  23. Patriots Justin Herbert  24. Saints Jaylon Johnson  25. Vikings Josh Jones  26. Dolphins Austin Jackson  27. Seahawks Yetur Gross-Matos  28. Ravens Cesar Ruiz  29. Titans Ezra Cleveland  30. Packers Zach Baun  31. 49ers Trevon Diggs  32. Chiefs Jonathan Taylor  Bengals up first  They take Tee Higgins WR   it's the Colts pick woohoo
    • The idea with Ruiz like I mentioned in case we have an issue re-signing Kelly.We have a lot of players hitting the market next year also perhaps he can push Glow. We have a ton of corners. Ya-Sin Moore Rhodes Wilson Tell Taylor. For now, that is the least of our problems
    • I like both WRs, but not the C pick at all. No way they go that early for C. I could see them going for an OT, or an OT/G flex guy that early though if the right guy falls. Only other issue is no CB. I don't think a one year gamble on Rhodes coming back to form negates the long term need.
    • Gates is salivating because we have Rivers (his old QB that loved him), a great O.Line, and on paper a good defense. He is just too old to play unfortunately.
  • Members