Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Potential QB Preferences (poll and chat)

EastStreet

Colts Potential QB Preferences (poll)  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What QBs (pick all that apply) do you absolutely NOT want to be the Colt's QB this season

2. 2. FA or Trade QB you'd want most (pick only one)

3. 3. Do you want a "game manager" type QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2020 at 05:11 AM

3 hours ago, rayski said:

Can't wrap my head around why anyone would want Rivers. Beyond me. Seriously?

It's easy.   Rivers is for 2 years.   He is an improvement over Brissett.   Short term no risk.   

My biggest excitement would be seeing if Rivers can make Hines a good weapon in the passing game.   

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Myles said:

It's easy.   Rivers is for 2 years.   He is an improvement over Brissett.   Short term no risk.   

My biggest excitement would be seeing if Rivers can make Hines a good weapon in the passing game.   

Rivers has done nothing with one of the most talented rosters in the league. Not sure why he could come in here and suddenly produce. 

1 hour ago, rayski said:

Rivers has done nothing with one of the most talented rosters in the league. Not sure why he could come in here and suddenly produce. 

You sure?   2018 he threw for 4308 yards on 68.3 completion %.  32 TD's 12 INT's.  105.5 rating.   12-4 record.   

Even last years numbers are an improvement over Brissetts best.   

That was with the 5th worst time to throw.    The Colts were 2nd best.   

Brissett is going to get his chance regardless of what fans think in this forum.

I think Ballard does draft a QB to develop and that is IMO is what will happen. 

I highly doubt Ballard will trade draft picks to move up in the draft. 

If the so called good QBs are taken before our pick Ballard will go with the best player at pick #13. 

I would want Brees the most, (Who wouldn't?) but I don't see him as a realistic option.  He pretty much flat out said he was going to play for the Saints this year.  Unless the Saints completely offend him somehow, he's not going to sign anywhere else. 

Rivers is the guy that I want the most and is a realistic option.

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

If the so called good QBs are taken before our pick Ballard will go with the best player at pick #13. 

You know...that's the rub. I personally see only Joe and Tua as worth of the #13 pick...and I doubt that Tua will be there, nor do I have faith that Ballard would hang the teams future on a QB with that significant on an injury. 

On 2/24/2020 at 12:44 PM, Imgrandojji said:

Not only that, Ballard and Reich both like Brissett.  It's the fans and the media  that are driving this desperate effort to run Brissett out of town.  None of it is coming from inside the team.

They had BOTH better learn to un-like Brissett in a hurry...or else the fans may start voting with their feet.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:34 PM, Myles said:

You sure?   2018 he threw for 4308 yards on 68.3 completion %.  32 TD's 12 INT's.  105.5 rating.   12-4 record.   

Even last years numbers are an improvement over Brissetts best.   

That was with the 5th worst time to throw.    The Colts were 2nd best.   

And Stafford had 4446 yards 29 tds and 10 interception w 99.3 rating. Respect your perspective but based on what I've seen the past 15-20 years, I'm not interested in his services both from as fan and as football perspective. 

24 minutes ago, rayski said:

And Stafford had 4446 yards 29 tds and 10 interception w 99.3 rating. Respect your perspective but based on what I've seen the past 15-20 years, I'm not interested in his services both from as fan and as football perspective. 

I'd be happy to get Stafford too, but he's not a FA.

20 hours ago, luvdacolts67 said:

I have been looking at Bridgewater .   I think he would be great here he’s 27 years old I don’t think we’d have to pay that much for him I think he would be a great fit for our Colts team.  

I think he's going to want a long term contract for pretty big bucks.