Indianapolis Colts

Not sure I like this move it it happened. Pascal had 700 yards this year with a not so good Jacoby. Nelson has only had slight more then that a couple of years. Not sure Nelson is a upgrade anywhere on the roster. Doesn’t he have drop issues also. 

This report shouldn't surprise us.  Only 26 and with all of his connections to our coaches with whom he was very productive previously when they were with the Eagles. 

11 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

This report shouldn't surprise us.  Only 26 and with all of his connections to our coaches with whom he was very productive previously when they were with the Eagles. 

It doesn’t surprise me I just don’t see him as a upgrade to what we already have.  If we are going to add WR it needs to be a clear upgrade.

I was waiting for this thread to appear. Personally I love the idea of Rivers throwing to Nelson don't you? "insert sarcasm here". I'm so sick of players who are terrible being linked based on prior coaching familiarity. I get sometimes players go to familiar coaching spots but this is ridiculous. Nelson sucks. Philly's WRs suck do if Nelson was good why wouldn't they want him. Come on... Just say No need for this thread

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It makes no sense. We have pascal, Johnson, Fountain who could fill that role. This guy isn’t elite. I would rather bring back Funchess. I like his big body. He brings something different to the table. 

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

It doesn’t surprise me I just don’t see him as a upgrade to what we already have.  If we are going to add WR it needs to be a clear upgrade.

Perhaps the upgrade you want comes from the draft?

Perhaps Agholor replaces Funchess?   

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Perhaps the upgrade you want comes from the draft?

Perhaps Agholor replaces Funchess?   

Funchess is 6’4. Agholor is 5’10. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Funchess is 6’4. Agholor is 5’10. 

First of all....   Agholor is 6’0”.   The other number is false. 

Second, who cares about height?   We're not playing basketball.   It’s about ability.   That should be the focus. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now