Indianapolis Colts

Not sure I like this move it it happened. Pascal had 700 yards this year with a not so good Jacoby. Nelson has only had slight more then that a couple of years. Not sure Nelson is a upgrade anywhere on the roster. Doesn’t he have drop issues also. 

This report shouldn't surprise us.  Only 26 and with all of his connections to our coaches with whom he was very productive previously when they were with the Eagles. 

11 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

This report shouldn't surprise us.  Only 26 and with all of his connections to our coaches with whom he was very productive previously when they were with the Eagles. 

It doesn’t surprise me I just don’t see him as a upgrade to what we already have.  If we are going to add WR it needs to be a clear upgrade.

I was waiting for this thread to appear. Personally I love the idea of Rivers throwing to Nelson don't you? "insert sarcasm here". I'm so sick of players who are terrible being linked based on prior coaching familiarity. I get sometimes players go to familiar coaching spots but this is ridiculous. Nelson sucks. Philly's WRs suck do if Nelson was good why wouldn't they want him. Come on... Just say No need for this thread

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It makes no sense. We have pascal, Johnson, Fountain who could fill that role. This guy isn’t elite. I would rather bring back Funchess. I like his big body. He brings something different to the table. 

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

It doesn’t surprise me I just don’t see him as a upgrade to what we already have.  If we are going to add WR it needs to be a clear upgrade.

Perhaps the upgrade you want comes from the draft?

Perhaps Agholor replaces Funchess?   

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Perhaps the upgrade you want comes from the draft?

Perhaps Agholor replaces Funchess?   

Funchess is 6’4. Agholor is 5’10. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Funchess is 6’4. Agholor is 5’10. 

First of all....   Agholor is 6’0”.   The other number is false. 

Second, who cares about height?   We're not playing basketball.   It’s about ability.   That should be the focus. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• TOP is overrated. KC was 19th, and TN was 27th. KC was also 26th vs the run and TN is middle of the road.   I'd also point out that Balt is #1 in TOP, and #5 best vs the run (the team that was arguably the best combination of the two), and lost at home to a team that was 27th in TOP and middle of the road vs the run.    Point is, you need balance. Also, you say "our style"... We were middle of the road in TOP last year (15th), and likely only that high because we totally changed our style because we had a poor and limited QB. We were 23rd in 2018 with Luck, and I'd assume we're going to be somewhere in the range of 15-20th this year wit.h Rivers.
    • Alot of Jackie Doyle Supporters. interesting. At least we got another TE though. To add with Mo Allie-Cox.
    • We have to hope our defense stays solid, not giving up big plays.  Our offense will hold their own with our offensive firepower.  Then, we'll be in the Big Dance.  Go Colts.
    • KC actually won TOP in the SB. 33:13 - 26:47 almost 7 minutes.   49ers led by 10pts until 6 minutes left in the game.    They also gave up 100yds to D Williams. Stopping the run was the second part of that formula I was talking about.   When playing a high flying opponent. TOP is definitely the formula you want to go with. Keep them off the field as much as possible.   SF wasn't able to win the TOP like they wanted to, and were still in position to win the SB. I agree they need more balance. Saying that I believe the Colts will have great balance when needed.   They choked down the stretch.   If we want to beat KC, we better win the TOP. That's all I know. TOP is the winning recipe when playing high flying teams. That doesn't mean you have to pound the ball to control the clock. Rivers is actually one of the best at using up the clock, even while running a balance O.   Really wasn't even any reason to clap back in the first place though. I was just making a simple point, as to why we could still get there if we have to go on the road.
    • Look at my first post about Pascal.   I like the guy.   Said so in my first post.   I’m glad we have him.   Said that too.   And yes, using him as a decoy in play action is a very good idea!   He’s known for his excellent blocking on running plays.       I’m not a Pascal hater.   I really do like the guy.   Glad he’s a Colt.  
  • Members

• Rackeen305

Rackeen305 406

• ColtJax

ColtJax 276

• w87r

w87r 798

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 1,776

• Melancholie

Melancholie 3

Rookie