Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Waldon

Long shot question

First off i dont expect him to be there, but with that said

If Justin Herbert is there at 13, who thinks he could for sure be our Franchise QB and lead this team to the greatness we all so desire for the COLTS.

I would think if he is there CB would take him, just curious to see if this by some chance happens who would happy

2 hours ago, Jeremy Waldon said:

If Justin Herbert is there at 13, who thinks he could for sure be our Franchise QB and lead this team to the greatness we all so desire for the COLTS.

I would think if he is there CB would take him, just curious to see if this by some chance happens who would happy

It’s hard to know anything about any quarterback because we don’t know at this point just how committed CB is to Jacoby...

We also don’t know which college QB Ballard favors?   Maybe he prefers Love over Herbert?  Who knows?

But it doesn’t seem unreasonable to think CB would be willing to draft JH at pick 13.  

• Like 1

If he is there...and Ballard is not looking at the QB position that high...we might be able to get a couple of really nice picks for #13

• Like 1

Herbert could absolutely be a franchise QB here. So could Love or Tua. There are several QB’s who fit the presumed archetype that Ballard and Reich might covet.

I am not sold on Herbert but I have been wrong before. Hell he may turn out like Luck but then again he may be the next Joey Harrington who was a bust as the #3 pick of the Lions. Then it will be piano time for Herbert like it is with Harrington oswald cobblepot gotham GIF by HULU, we could have the Harrington and Herbert duo, AKA - H & H duo :funny:. I don't trust anyone that comes out of Oregon, look at Mariota, he is average at best as a pro.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am not sold on Herbert but I have been wrong before. Hell he may turn out like Luck but then again he may be the next Joey Harrington who was a bust as the #3 pick of the Lions. Then it will be piano time for Herbert like it is with Harrington oswald cobblepot gotham GIF by HULU, we could have the Harrington and Herbert duo, AKA - H & H duo :funny:. I don't trust anyone that comes out of Oregon, look at Mariota, he is average at best as a pro.

Scout the player not the helmet.

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The piano is a great instrument and you don’t get hit in the middle of your solo.

• Haha 1

He's among the only 2 QBs I'd comfortably take at 13. But I probably warm up to Tua, and I would try to be optimistic that Love's game could be cleaned up.

On 2/21/2020 at 11:32 AM, Jeremy Waldon said:

Honestly ,  I am not sure thr Colts would pick Hebert. He is suppose to be very smart and there r a

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Honestly ,  I am not sure thr Colts would pick Hebert. He is suppose to be very smart and there r a

Oops...sorru i pushed enter before i was done my thought. What I was trying to say is that i dont know if the Colts would pick Hebert even if he was there.  He is super smart and he may eventually want to b a doctor. Who does the remind u of?? Apparently it has scared some teams.  Not sure Colts would want to get burned again

On 2/22/2020 at 1:55 PM, Defjamz26 said:

Scout the player not the helmet.

Kinda of hard to scout the helmet when it comes to Oregon...they change the helmets each game!!  Maybe that's the issue with their QBs...passing to a different helmet and uniform each week has to be confusing.

• Haha 3

Gonna be interesting around here when Love and Herbert are still there at #13 and the Colts take a DT, WR, or OT. 

1 minute ago, Four2itus said:

Gonna be interesting around here when Love and Herbert are still there at #13 and the Colts take a DT, WR, or OT. 

I hope so (at least in Love’s case).  I’d be tempted by Herbert, ‘cause I have a better feeling about him...

• Like 1