Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Casserly Mock 1.0....No Love in the 1st, Lamb to the Colts

On 2/21/2020 at 9:45 AM, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t want just a high floor guy. I want a guy that can be a playmaker and compete with the Watson and Mahomes. I trust Reich that he can bring out the best in a QB like Love. Love has already said he needs to play smarter. 

Watson puts up big numbes but i do beleive he has limitations. U keep him in the pocket and he is not nearly the same qb. I am not sure he ever gets to the Superbowl.  I think there will always b a defence that will get in his way.  Mahommes....great....yes.......beatable yes.  For all the Mahommes love, he probably has the best tight end and playmaker at his disposal. We have seen how he comes back to earth when he loses Hill. Plus u r forgetting that Watson has Fuller and Hopkins, which mayb the best tandem in the league. U see it is  just more than the qb. 

5 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Watson puts up big numbes but i do beleive he has limitations. U keep him in the pocket and he is not nearly the same qb. I am not sure he ever gets to the Superbowl.  I think there will always b a defence that will get in his way.  Mahommes....great....yes.......beatable yes.  For all the Mahommes love, he probably has the best tight end and playmaker at his disposal. We have seen how he comes back to earth when he loses Hill. Plus u r forgetting that Watson has Fuller and Hopkins, which mayb the best tandem in the league. U see it is  just more than the qb. 

Watson is a  is a lot like Luck was before Reich got here. He hangs on to the ball way to long to try and make a play.  But the bottom line both are play makers and when everything falls apart they can still improvise and make a play. That’s what I want. Jacobys big issue was when things didn’t go as planned or once those scripted plays were over he wasn’t very good.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Watson is a  is a lot like Luck was before Reich got here. He hangs on to the ball way to long to try and make a play.  But the bottom line both are play makers and when everything falls apart they can still improvise and make a play. That’s what I want. Jacobys big issue was when things didn’t go as planned or once those scripted plays were over he wasn’t very good.

Hmmmm...dont get the Luck Watson comparisons.  Luck held onto the ball because he wanted the big play.  I believe Watson prefers to play outside the pocket.  Luck prefers to play in the pocket.

3 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Hmmmm...dont get the Luck Watson comparisons.  Luck held onto the ball because he wanted the big play.  I believe Watson prefers to play outside the pocket.  Luck prefers to play in the pocket.

I think Watson is a lot like Luck and just tries to hang on to make a big play. Sometimes it pays off big sometimes it doesn’t.

27 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

I’m starting to agree with Lance Zerlein. What’s the real appeal with Lamb? He’s not fast, he’s not super big, and he isn’t a great route runner. Not sure why he gets top 15 hype.

Yeah, I have always thought Jeudy was the topWR.