CR91

Former colt arrested

32 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

hope both were done with the NFL

Robinson I believe plays for the browns

3 hours ago, CR91 said:

Robinson I believe plays for the browns

Played.   Past tense.

His contract was up or he was cut.    Either way,  it looked like he wasn't coming back.

Now,  that's the understatement of the year!

157 pounds of the stuff?     That's Nate Newton kinda weed.....

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, CR91 said:

I read somewhere that they might be facing 20 years in prison. Hell lot of time.

At my previous workplace we employed inmates at 'inner workplace' (within the prison area), I couldn't serve a week...

1 hour ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

I read somewhere that they might be facing 20 years in prison. Hell lot of time.

At my previous workplace we employed inmates at 'inner workplace' (within the prison area), I couldn't serve a week...

Yeah, I don't think I could survive a day. Lol. But man, how dumb can they be! Haven't they saved enough so that they don't have to be involved in selling/distributing drugs? :facepalm:  

Forgot about Quan Bray but that's actually pretty nuts. 157 pounds of marijuana hidden in a car on the US/Mexico border? That's like some Narco's type stuff.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Yeah, I don't think I could survive a day. Lol. But man, how dumb can they be! Haven't they saved enough so that they don't have to be involved in selling/distributing drugs? :facepalm:  

Exactly my sentiment...they made a boatload of money. All they had to do was making less risky investments.

3 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

Forgot about Quan Bray but that's actually pretty nuts. 157 pounds of marijuana hidden in a car on the US/Mexico border? That's like some Narco's type stuff.

I don't know if you can actually hide 157 pounds of marijuana in a car.  That's a big pile of pot.

What a couple of *s.

He was really trying to blow through the money he made with the Colts.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:46 AM, pacolts56 said:

It’s only weed so that makes it okay.

5B859AA3-F3F2-4F01-B1BE-FAAD7B098B05.thumb.jpeg.e03c66b13e5ff76ea8f5b3fb585e7016.jpeg

:peek:

Bull crap!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this