Indianapolis Colts
Chloe6124

Panthers expect Newton to pass physical

I wonder if Ballard would be interested in trading for Cam.  He's sort of under the radar right now.  I think he should be considered an acquisition candidate and the chances of obtaining him might actually be higher than getting Carr.  Ballard could even include JB as part of a package, assuming they have interest, then both QBs would be switching conferences.  Which I could see both GMs being happy about that outcome. 

8 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I wonder if Ballard would be interested in trading for Cam.  He's sort of under the radar right now.  I think he should be considered an acquisition candidate and the chances of obtaining him might actually be higher than getting Carr.  Ballard could even include JB as part of a package, assuming they have interest, then both QBs would be switching conferences.  Which I could see both GMs being happy about that outcome. 

I don't see Carolina being interested in JB. Both have accuracy issues, and at least Cam is mobile (well maybe). Both are going into their last years of contracts, and both at minimum will be prove it years. If I were Carolina's FO, I'd either give Cam a chance under a new coach and scheme, or simply start over with a young pup. I don't see Rhule trying a JB experiment in his first year.

51 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

:lol:

Cam is a big risk. His value was always as a running threat. That threat is rapidly diminishing. He's not the answer. 

• Like 1