Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Neville Gallimore

What does everyone think about Gallimore as our first 2nd rounder barring either a trade or taking Kinlaw at 13? I think he's a great fit as a 3 tech on our DL and could offer good pass rushing ability from the inside. He's been compared to Booger McFarland who was a big piece of our 2006 SB team.

2 minutes ago, ty4atd said:

What does everyone think about Gallimore as our first 2nd rounder barring either a trade or taking Kinlaw at 13? I think he's a great fit as a 3 tech on our DL and could offer good pass rushing ability from the inside. He's been compared to Booger McFarland who was a big piece of our 2006 SB team.

Kinda small compared to Brown and Kinlaw

3 hours ago, ty4atd said:

who else is on the board if he's still available?    Yea that makes a difference.    Give me the first 33 picks then we can talk.   Throwing out a name and and a draft position means nothing

Like if Chase Young is available for our 1st second rounder....  

I've been a fan of Gallimore's for a while and have mocked him to us at 34 quite a few times. I'd take him or Blacklock at 34 easily.

18 hours ago, WifiGuy said:

who else is on the board if he's still available?    Yea that makes a difference.    Give me the first 33 picks then we can talk.   Throwing out a name and and a draft position means nothing

Like if Chase Young is available for our 1st second rounder....  

That's silly logic. It's all projection of value and and hypothetical talk when it comes to pre-draft discussions. This post is asking that with a need still at 3T, if Gallimore is the pick at 34, how would you feel? Every prospect has a rank & value assigned based on the evaluator and the typical range for Gallimore is late 1st/early 2nd.

And your Chase Young equivalence is asinine. He's a top 3 pick lock, whereas our 1st second round pick is absolutely in the range that Gallimore is projected to go.

If you don't like projecting prospect value and draft position, why even post in the draft section of the forum? You're literally contributing nothing with posts like this.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Archer said:

Yeah, Gallimore would definitely work.  Kinlaw’s my man, but I’m starting to think the odds are against Kinlaw or Brown making it to #13...

If they don't we will have a good choice between some of the premier receivers or OTs...