Question was, Whats left to fix the Defense so not sure why all the Offense responses? DL = check, Linebackers = check, Secondary = check minus safety! It's time for Malik Hooker to define himself and not only be a staple for this group but be a Leader. This staff will not accept just mediocre play from a guy that was touted to be a star at this level. For me, my answer to the question is Free Safety what is left to fix this defense.
34. Jalen Reagor WR, TCU - 5'11 but runs a 4.47 40 yard dash. Would be a great addition to bring in with TY and Parris already in the fold.
44. Chase Claypool WR, Notre Dame - Massive frame and replaces Funchess as someone that can go up and get it in the redzone. At this point Hilton, Campbell, Pascal, Reagor and Claypool is a solid WR core with some other nice targets at TE.
75. Johnathan Greenard EDGE, Florida - Really disrupting pass rusher that can replace the loss of Jabaal since it doesn't seem he's coming back. Add this to the group of young guys we already have and we're set here.
122. Solomon Kindley IOL, Georgia - Solid IOL depth pick here so we can have Clark ready to use if needed as a backup OT.
160. Colby Parkinson TE, Stanford - Big bodied TE who can go up and get it, has excellent hands and would be a very nice number 2 TE to Jack. Ride with him, Jack and Cox and this is a solid TE room.
193. James Lynch IDL, Baylor - Very very underrated disruptive interior lineman who can not only stop the run but get after the QB. Solid depth pick up right here with tons of upside potential.
197. AJ Green CB, Oklahoma State - Long armed CB who could fill in as some very nice depth. Makes some competition in the room among the young guys and has some upside to his game as well.
I don't think we spend a pick on a QB this year due to the fact that there will likely be 5-6 QB's taken in the first round and some guys will get over picked. I also don't think we will go after a OT but would not be surprised if we did end picking an OT. Also really wanted to take a S but I still think we bring in Eric Berry at some point.
Wide receiver Artavis Scott has been assigned No. 1
Wide receiver Rodney Adams has been assigned No. 2
Running back Bruce Anderson has been assigned No. 35
Cornerback Lafayette Pitts has been assigned No. 40
Cornerback Picasso Nelson has been assigned No. 43
Tight end Matt Lengel has been assigned No. 47
Guard Chaz Green has been assigned No. 69
Tackle Brandon Hitner has been assigned No. 75
Tackle Andrew Donnal has been assigned No. 76
Tight end Xavier Grimble has been assigned No. 85
I liked 34 on Ya-Sin
If the Patriots get Fromm Bill Bellichick may win a few more super bowls. He has all the tools to succeed in the nfl. You don't need a cannon to win. Hurts with and Love with Fromm's smart's would be dangerous to