Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
danlhart87

Colts trade down 2x in this mock

Ballard’s been preaching the 3t. If he doesn’t like the QB at 13 I doubt he is passing on Kinlaw. Kinlaw wants to play for the colts and he seems like a colts kind of guy.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Ballard’s been preaching the 3t. If he doesn’t like the QB at 13 I doubt he is passing on Kinlaw. Kinlaw wants to play for the colts and he seems like a colts kind of guy.

How do we know he wants to play for the colts. Did I miss something?

I guess it's possible he could trade back. But the only way I see that happening is if all of the key players at the top of his board end up being gone before 13. 

This is a strange offseason. Most of us have not been in a position where our team has needed a QB on top of everything else. As many will say, we've been spoiled. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CantBeStopped said:

How do we know he wants to play for the colts. Did I miss something?

I believe he has actually mentioned it. I would have to do some digging to see if I can find it.

• Like 1

The idea of adding one of Hargrave or Reader with Kinlaw keeps me up at night. Haha!

If Kinlaw is gone i would expect a trade back.
 Looks like we would add Atlanta's pick 47 and the Eagles pick 85 with these trade backs.
  Ballard could add 2 more quality prospects that high in the draft.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this